WHAT: Beach to Brewery Beer + Music Fest
WHEN: Saturday May 8, 2010 from 2:00p-7:00p
WHERE: Karl Strauss Main Brewery in Pacific Beach (Map It!)
- This year marks the 7th year of supporting the local San Diego Surfrider Chapter.
- Admission includes a souvenir taster glass and 5 samples.
- Tickets are $25/pre-sale and $30/at the door. All proceeds go directly to the Surfrider Foundation, San Diego Chapter.
- Interested in becoming a Surfrider member? Buy a ticket to the event and a 1-year membership for only $40 a $50 value.
- On-line pre-sale ticket sales end at 2:00p on Friday May 7th. Tickets will be available at the door on May 8th for $30 each.
- Free shuttles starting at 1:40pm are available from Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach and will run throughout the event. The PB pick-up/drop off point is at the corner of Dawes/Thomas at the edge of the PB Library. No event parking is available at the Library, so plan accordingly. The OB pick-up/drop off point is at Dusty Rhodes Park.
Check out this video from their event last year: