Kaanapali Royal N102
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
Condo For Rent, Daily
2560 Kekaa Drive, Unit N102
Lahaina, HI 96761
Island of Maui
Nightly Rates: $256 - 519
2 2.0 Sleeps 6Minimum Stay: 5-7 nights
Pool: Yes Sq Ft: 1534Pool: Community Access
Pet Friendly: No
West Maui Welcomes You Back October. Our communities of Kaanapali, Honokowai, Kahana, Napili, and Kapalua; we all welcome you. Please have compassion and malama (care for) the island during your visit. Please stay away from Lahaina Town while it heals and rebuilds.
Kaanapali Royal N102 is situated on top of the hill by the 16th tee at the Royal Golf Course in Kaanapali. The location of our ground floor condo offers the best views across the resort, and at the same time is very private, quiet, and peaceful. This spacious 1600 sq ft.condo provides a luxurious home-away-from-home that was beautifully renovated and will make your time on Maui special.
-2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom condo, Sleeps 6 guests
-Central AC throughout
-King size bed in master bedroom
-Queen size bed in guest bedroom
-Sleeper-sofa in living room
-Spacious common living space with living room and dining area
-Two workspaces with desks
-Flat-screen TV’s in living room and both bedrooms
-Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
-Indoor dining table for 5
-Large outdoor lanai with electric awnings, a BBQ grill and table seating for 6
-En-suite master bathroom with dual sinks and combination tub/shower
-En-suite guest bathroom with newly remodeled bathroom and walk-in shower
PARKING FEE: The resort requires guests to check-in at the on-site front desk and pay a flat rate parking fee of $154. This fee is paid to the on-site front desk directly by all guests parking overnight.
Kaanapali Royal is resort living at its finest, located next to the beautiful Kaanapali beach and the world famous Royal Kaanapali Golf Course. You can spend your days on the beach and go back to your quiet secluded condo to relax and enjoy a drink or dinner on your lanai! Stroll the scenic walking path to Whalers Village, the largest shopping and entertainment center in West Maui not to mention easy access to Kaanapali Beach and the famous snorkeling spot, Black rock. Kaanapali is 5 minutes to the south of Napili and Kapalua.
• Beautiful heated pool with large deck for relaxing and sunbathing
• Hot tub
• Poolside pavilion
• Poolside gas BBQ grills
• Tennis courts
• Well manicured tropical common grounds
• Walking distance to Kaanapali Beach and two Championship Golf Courses
• 8-10 minute walk to the beach and Whaler’s Village Shopping Center
• Access to the Free Ka’anapali Trolley
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
Arrival PRE-CHECKS: To ensure that our homes meet our standards, just prior to each check-in, our Auditors do a final inspection and a comprehensive video recording to verify the property condition will meet our guest 5 star expectations. If by chance the cleaners missed a small detail, please contact our 24x7 support line so we have an opportunity to resolve.
Our continued commitment to SAFETY includes:
-Monthly and annual safety audits and reviews to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
**Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the condo is located.
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii varies month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Hawaii is located in a tropical climate, and insects, rodents and lizards flourish in this environment. If our guest spot more than the normal expected pests, we always make our best efforts to contact and work with the HOA to minimize your interactions with these pests. Any contact with such pests within or outside the unit does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
**We make no guarantee that properties adjacent to the Unit will be free from disturbances, including but not limited to noise or inconvenience from construction, traffic or other guests or neighbors. Any such disturbance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
- Pool: Heated
- Tennis court
- Water skiing
- Private bathroom
Food and Drink
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Coffee/Tea maker
Media & technology
- Cable television
- Free parking
- No Pets Allowed
- Private parking
- Wireless internet connection
Pool and Spa
- Hot tub
- Pool: Community Access
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary high speed internet in room
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Full kitchen
- High-Speed Wifi
- House cleaning optional
- In-unit Washer
- Kitchen supplies
- Living room
- Outdoor dining area
- Separate entrance
Internet Access Available:Yes
• Quiet Times: 10:00pm to 8:00am • This unit is a non-smoking unit. Smoking is only allowed in posted designated areas, never on the lanai. •On-site parking fee is $20 per day not to exceed $140. Resorts will charge additional fees and tow cars at guest expense. • NO items can be left on the lanai. This includes, but not limited to beach chairs, towels and coolers. • Please be advised that the use of spray sunscreen and tanning oil products inside the condo and on the lanai is strictly prohibited. • Please help save our beaches. Be sure to shake off extra sand before entering the condo. • Check in Arrival time 4 pm • Departure time 10 am • Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests. If excessive wear and tear is found on the property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees. Linen & towels included • Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price • Pets are not permitted • It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation • Must be over the age of 25 to rent unit and check-in.
The resort requires all guests to check-in at the on-site front desk and pay a parking fee of $20 per day not to exceed $140.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 60 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 10:00 am
Security Deposit: No
Parking Allowed: Yes
Parking Price Type: Charges May Apply
Smoking Allowed: No
Pets Allowed: No
Nearby Activities in Lahaina
Things To Do in Lahaina
Lahaina Harbor for Water Adventures Lahaina was once the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii. It eventually became the center for whaling. Now, instead of whaling boats, down the shore from your beach house rental you'll find pleasure crafts ready to take you on a fishing expedition or tour of the waterways. Lahaina Harbor is a historic site where illegal ships used to dock, so there are many interesting stories to learn about as you explore this area. Today, the harbor is the place to go .. read more
Write a Review!
Ad Number: 3124999 8803294
Viewed: 267 times.
Updated: Apr 22, 2023
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties.
Please contact the property manager or homeowner directly by using this form.