Modern 5BR Condo in NOLA
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
Condo For Rent, Daily
1824 Carondelet St.
New Orleans, LA 70130Ad # 2292015
Nightly Rates: $337 - 1,794
5 3.0 Sleeps 10Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Pool: No Sq Ft:
Pet Friendly: No
About Only half a block from the famous St. Charles St. and a 5-min driving distance to the city's historic French Quarter, this 5 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms spacious condo will have you living a VIP lifestyle for the duration of your stay in NOLA. The condo has a huge floor plan, features custom high-end furniture and appliances, as well as a living room with wall-to-wall.
Located just a block from public transportation, including St. Charles Streetcar, this condo puts you within a short ride away from French Quarter's jazz clubs, eateries, bars, and bistros. The famous Magazine St, boasting some of the country's best dining options, music venues, and vibrant nightlife is only 2 miles away from the condo.
And if you feel like taking a stroll down the street for a bite to eat or a sit-down dinner, there are plenty of options only a walking distance away. Anything from high-end dining options to “holes-in-wall” gems known only to locals is at your disposal. Among the crowd, favorites are Houston's, Mais Arepas, Jack Rose, Balise Tavern, and more.
If you are up for a fun night out, Harrah's New Orleans is a casino located 1.6 miles from your condo. It is a 115,000 sq ft casino with approximately 2,100 slot machines, over 90 table games, and a poker room. There are several places to eat ranging from buffet-style to fine dining.
LICENSE PERMIT NUMBER: 19STR-09929
Features and amenities • Living room
• Full Kitchen
• Huge floor plan
• High-end furnitureParking • No dedicated parking. Only street parking is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Things to know • This unit is on the 1st and 2nd floors of the building with no elevator.
• We may use video surveillance in public areas.
• For an additional fee, daily housekeeping services are available upon your request
• Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 10 am. Guests are welcome to request an early check-in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
• Gatherings of more than 10 people including both overnight guests and visitors are not allowed and may be subject to eviction.
Extra guests and visitors are not permitted without management consent
The number of overnight guests cannot exceed the maximum occupancy.
• Must climb stairs
Local attractions This condo is under 2 miles from Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, House of Blues, and many other hot spots. The nearest airport, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 24 miles from the condo. The nearest neighborhood Walgreens is only 1-minute walking distance from the condo.
- Private bathroom
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
Food and Drink
- Coffee/Tea maker
Media & technology
- No Pets Allowed
- Wireless internet connection
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed internet in room
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Essentials
- Living room
• NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $250.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
• Quiet hours are observed from 9pm-8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine.
• Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
• Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 60-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
• No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
• Pets are not allowed. Violation of our pet policy may result in a $500 plus cleaning expenses. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us before their stay.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 10:00 am
Security Deposit: No
Parking Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Pets Allowed: No
Nearby Activities in New Orleans
Write a Review!
Ad Number: 2292015 8793826
Viewed: 84 times.
Updated: Jan 05, 2022
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties.
Please contact the property manager or homeowner directly by using this form.