Beautifully designed 1bd Condo steps from French Quarter
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
Hotel For Rent, Daily
201 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130Ad # 2291960
Nightly Rates: $118 - 455
1 1.0 Sleeps 2Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Pool: No Sq Ft:
Pet Friendly: No
About Whether you are visiting New Orleans for a perfect romantic getaway for two, traveling on your family vacation or visiting on business, Merchant Lofts is a perfect place to be your home away from home putting you steps away from the magnificent French Quarter.
While you enjoy your stay in the jazz capital of the world, you'll be conveniently located steps from the vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment of Magazine St, as well as famous cafes, bistros and music clubs on Bourbon Street. You will be literally less than one minute away from the French Quarter.
If you want to try some of the best NOLA has to offer when it comes to food, you can't miss the local hot spot Ruby Slipper Cafe, located right next door to your condo. With over 3000 5-star reviews of their amazing food, this is a must-visit place while you are here. Make sure to try those amazing bisquettes, we promise you'll never taste anything quite like it. Other options include crowd favorites like Chophouse New Orleans, The Tasting Room, Lilly's Café and more, as well as Starbucks located in Sheraton Hotel, right next to your condo.
If you are up for a fun night out, Harrah's New Orleans is a casino located 2-minute walking distance from your condo. It is a 115,000 sq ft casino with approximately 2,100 slot machines, over 90 table games, and a poker room. There are several places to eat ranging from buffet-style to fine dining.
Merchant Lofts are also conveniently located in the Business District of New Orleans, making it only a 3-minute walking distance to the convention center.
Mercedes-Benz Superdome is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 14 miles away. Nearby parks include Commons Park, Lafayette Square and Woldenberg Park. There are grocery stores and Canal Place shopping mall all within walking distance or a short drive away.
About the Space:
Merchant Lofts condo features a full modern kitchen, brand new appliances, flat-screen TVs and everything else you need for a perfect cozy urban vacation home. This condo is furnished with custom interiors and hand-picked furniture to make your stay one of a kind. This New Orleans style condo with exposed brick accent walls, cozy details and custom furniture will make you live like a local for the duration of your stay.
As a guest of our condo, you'll be able to enjoy an amazing city skyline view from our roof-top patio with a spacious sitting area perfect for a small gathering or date night for two.
This building has high security with protected access.
Condo Features include:
Flat Screen TV
And Much More
*State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
*Surveillance or recording devices on property - We use a noise monitoring device; It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels).
Features and amenities • WiFi/Internet
• Air Conditioning/Heating
• Flat Screen TV
• City Views/Roof-Top
• And Much MoreParking There is no parking at the property. But you can find paid parking nearby.
• Premium Parking P 346 – 2 minutes walking distance - - prices vary from day to day, typically it's $30-35/night
• Street parking paid - Central Business District and Warehouse District are $3.00 an hour. Parking meter rates are $2.00 an hour everywhere else in the city of New Orleans. Operating hours for the meters are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Parking is prohibited at meters in designated rush hour zones from 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please read the meters before you park! Also, know that broken meters are not free passes. They are technically off-limits and could land you a ticket!
to know • We may use video surveillance in public areas.
• Gatherings of more than 2 people including both overnight guests and visitors are not allowed and may be subject to eviction.
Extra guests and visitors are not permitted without management consent
The number of overnight guests cannot exceed the maximum occupancy.
• The building is located on a bustling street, which can be disturbing in the evenings.
• For an additional fee, daily housekeeping services are available upon your request.
Local attractions • Located in the Business District
• 3-minute walking distance to the convention center.
• Mercedes-Benz Superdome is 2.4 miles.
• Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 14 miles away.
• Canal Place shopping mall within walking distance.
- Private bathroom
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
Food and Drink
- Coffee/Tea maker
Media & technology
- No Pets Allowed
- Wireless internet connection
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed internet in room
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Essentials
- Living room
- Building Elevator
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 10:00 am
Security Deposit: No
Parking Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Pets Allowed: No
Nearby Activities in New Orleans
Write a Review!
Ad Number: 2291960 8793826
Viewed: 91 times.
Updated: Jan 05, 2022
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties.
Please contact the property manager or homeowner directly by using this form.