Stunning condo near French Quarter and Bourbon St
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
Hotel For Rent, Daily
1111 Tulane Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70112Ad # 2291953
Nightly Rates: $107 - 563
1 1.0 Sleeps 4Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Pool: No Sq Ft:
Pet Friendly: No
About Only a 5-min walking distance to the city's historic French Quarter, this California Building magnificent condo by (Property Management), fully furnished with custom interiors, modern appliances and handpicked furniture, puts you right in the heart of jazz, food and celebration of life. Everything New Orleans is known for!
Only a block away from Canal Street gives you access to all kinds of public transportation. The convention center is just 1.6 miles away from the condo. Famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings, you'll be steps away from Bourbon Street jazz clubs, Cajun eateries, bars and bistros. And if you prefer to say off the beaten path, quieter streets lead to the French Market, with gourmet food and local crafts. You can't miss taking a stroll down Jackson Square where street performers put on unforgettable shows right in front of the gorgeous St. Louis Cathedral.
This stylish 1 bedroom condo with amazing city views is conveniently located near the French Quarter and is a short walking distance to Bourbon St., Tulane Medical Center and Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Only a block away from Canal Street giving you access to all kinds of public transportation. The convention center is just 1.6 miles away from the condo. The nearest airport, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is only 11.2 miles from the condo.
This modern and spacious 1 bedroom condo by (Property Management) comes equipped with an amazing city view from the rooftop where you can enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail, modern design with high ceilings, full kitchen and bathroom amenities, bedroom with walk-in closet, a full bathroom and a spacious living room with a soft pull out sofa.
With a fully equipped kitchen, you'll be able to serve a home cooked meal on the nights that you just don't feel like eating out. Imagine unwinding on the rooftop after a day's of exploring and watching a beautiful sunset against the city skyline.
Community amenities include an amazing game room and a fitness center. Plus, this building has high security with protected access.
LICENSE PERMIT NUMBER: 277361
Features and amenities • WIFI/Internet
• Air Conditioning/Heating
• Flat Screen TV
• Walk-in Closets
• Dining area
• Game Room
• Fitness Center
• Shared Terrace
• City Views
And Much MoreParking The unit doesn't have a dedicated parking, but there are paid parking lots within a walking distance, which will cost about $20-30 for 24 hours.
Here is the nearest parking lot:
• Premium Parking P 142 – 1-minute walking distance -
• Street parking paid - Central Business District and Warehouse District are $3.00 an hour. Parking meter rates are $2.00 an hour everywhere else in the city of New Orleans. Operating hours for the meters are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Parking is prohibited at meters in designated rush hour zones from 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please read the meters before you park! Also, know that broken meters are not free passes. They are technically off-limits and could land you a ticket!
to know • We may use video surveillance in public areas.
• For an additional fee, daily housekeeping services are available upon your request
• Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 10 am. Guests are welcome to request an early check-in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
• Gatherings of more than 4 people including both overnight guests and visitors are not allowed and may be subject to eviction.
Extra guests and visitors are not permitted without management consent
The number of overnight guests cannot exceed the maximum occupancy.Local attractions • Near the French Quarter
• A short walking distance to Bourbon St.
• Tulane Medical Center
• Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeThe nearest airport
• The nearest Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Wheelchair access
- Private bathroom
- Game room
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
Entertainment and Family Services
Food and Drink
- Coffee/Tea maker
Media & technology
- No Pets Allowed
- Wireless internet connection
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed internet in room
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Essentials
- Living room
- Building Elevator
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 10:00 am
Security Deposit: No
Parking Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Pets Allowed: No
Nearby Activities in New Orleans
Write a Review!
Ad Number: 2291953 8793826
Viewed: 102 times.
Updated: Jan 05, 2022
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties.
Please contact the property manager or homeowner directly by using this form.