1BR Condo Blocks to Bourbon St & French Quarter
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
Hotel For Rent, Daily
1014 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70112Ad # 2289049
Nightly Rates: $159 - 274
1 1.0 Sleeps 2Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Pool: No Sq Ft:
Pet Friendly: No
About This beautifully designed Canal Street Condo is located in a 4 story building in the New Orleans Historic District putting you in the heart of everything the Capital of Jazz has to offer.
The famous Canal Streetcar is literally at your doorsteps, making trips to the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, and the Garden District a quick and fun ride! Start your morning by grabbing coffee in one of the local coffee shops, attend one of the many seasonal festivals, or dine in style in this beautiful city where food, music and life never go to sleep.
LICENSE PERMIT NUMBER: 22-CSTR-11454
OPERATOR LICENSE NUMBER: 20-OSTR-00670
Features and amenities • Modern and spacious design with custom made furniture
• High ceilings and hardwood floors throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with all essentials for a home-cooked meal
• Tastefully furnished bedroom with its own flat-screen cable TV
• Spacious patio for a fun and relaxing evening
Parking There is no parking at the property, but you can find paid parking nearby.
• Premium Parking P146 - 333 O'Keefe Ave
• 930 Gravier St. - Clarke Garage
• 1001 Gravier St. - Lot
• Street parking paid - Central Business District and Warehouse District are $3.00 an hour. Parking meter rates are $2.00 an hour everywhere else in the city of New Orleans. Operating hours for the meters are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Parking is prohibited at meters in designated rush hour zones from 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please read the meters before you park! Also, know that broken meters are not free passes. They are technically off-limits and could land you a ticket!
to know • We may use video surveillance in public areas.
• For an additional fee, daily housekeeping services are available upon your request
• Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 10 am. Guests are welcome to request an early check-in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
• Gatherings of more than 2 people including both overnight guests and visitors are not allowed and may be subject to eviction.
Extra guests and visitors are not permitted without management consent
The number of overnight guests cannot exceed the maximum occupancy.
• The terrace is common and shared between all guests.
Local attractions • The French Quarter is just blocks away and is home to Bourbon Street with plenty of jazz clubs and historic homes.
• Urban lifestyle with historic neighborhood charm in bustling New Orleans.
• Canal Streetcar in front of your condo building.
• A short distance to the City Park, the Jazz Festival venue, and the jogging path, Lafitte Greenway.
• A variety of popular restaurants also surround this home, so be sure to try new dining spots.
• Steamboat tours to cruise the Mississippi in style.
- Wheelchair access
- Private bathroom
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
Food and Drink
- Coffee/Tea maker
Media & technology
- Cable television
- Television: Smart
- No Pets Allowed
- Wireless internet connection
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary high speed internet in room
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Essentials
- Living room
- Building Elevator
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 10:00 am
Security Deposit: No
Parking Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Pets Allowed: No
Nearby Activities in New Orleans
Write a Review!
Ad Number: 2289049 8793826
Viewed: 92 times.
Updated: Jan 03, 2022
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties.
Please contact the property manager or homeowner directly by using this form.