Tap to see more photos
Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach!
You'll be mesmerized by the incredible ocean views from this beautiful Hawaiian feel contemporary renovated in 2014. The open concept one-bedroom condo (701 sq. ft plus large lanai) is right on the beach in Waikiki and you’ll have a dazzling front row seat to the Friday Night Fireworks!
- Travertine floors
- Whisper quiet split A/C
- Queen sleeper sofa
- 50” flat screen TV
- Sleeping area (no divider or wall between bedroom and living area) has a comfortable King bed.
- Full, gorgeous custom kitchen with granite counters
- New stainless appliances: refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser on the door, dishwasher and gas range
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Toto washlet.
- Your own Washer/Dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. mainland.
- NO RESORT FEES!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Your condo is located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-089-494-5280-01
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- non smoking only
- Central Air
- Clock Radio
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hand-Held Shower
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Lanai / Balcony
- FREE Onsite Parking
- FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Bed linens, towels, beach towels
- No Smoking
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Toto Washlet
- Split Air Conditioning
- King Bed
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Restaurants and Shops
- Near Restaurants and Shops
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen
- Coffee Maker
- Cookware, dishes, utensils
- Ice Maker
- Rice Cooker
- Tea Pot - Kettle
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Cook Top
- No Pool on Property
- Ocean Kayaking
- Kapiolani Park and Beach
- Near Beach
- Nearby Bus Stop
- Restaurant on location
- Football Stadium
- Military Base
- Symphony Orchestra
- On Beach
- Near Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court
- Ocean View
- Close to Beach
If you cancel more than 45 days prior to your scheduled arrival date (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), the reservation downpayment will be returned, minus a $100 cancellation fee. For example, if a $300 downpayment was paid, you will receive $200 dollars back.
If you cancel within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there will be no refund unless we are able to re-rent the property for some or all of the time you committed to and refunds may be less than the actual revenue paid. We apologize, but properties are hard to re-rent, as many people make bookings far in advance.
For reservations made within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), payment is due in full at time of booking in order to confirm the reservation, and the cancellation policy as stated above will apply. A cancellation becomes effective from the date that it is received in writing, fax or e-mail.
Things To Do:
Write a Review!
Ad No. 341685
This ad has been viewed 565 times.
Last updated: Feb 12, 2015
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).