Tap to see more photos
Not only is this beachfront OCEAN VIEW one-bedroom condo (701 sq.ft. plus lanai/balcony) a favorite with our return guests, but Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step right from the building onto the sand of world famous Waikiki Beach!
Beautifully REMODELED October, 2016, with new kitchen, bathroom and flooring!
- Queen sleeper sofa (with new 8.5" mattress)
- 40" flat screen TV, DVD player
- Dining table with four seats
- Large, ocean-view lanai/balcony with table and chairs (You very own front row seat to Friday night fireworks!)
- NEW Acacia engineered flooring throughout!
- Whisper-quiet split AC
- NEW FULL KITCHEN (Oct 2016) with dishwasher
- Sliding doors separate the living area from the bedroom with its comfy King bed (bed can be separated into 2 twins)
- NEW BATHROOM (Oct. 2016) with tub/shower enclosure and hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls
- FREE WiFi.
Limited onsite parking in the building is $25/day or pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (5-minute walk) for $20/day. For 9-30 nights, a pass to the parking lot may be available for $170. Parking is subject to availability and parking rates are subject to change.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you’ll be able to enjoy great dining, shopping and entertainment. You'll love having a This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai!) sleeps a strict maximum 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons). During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-017-738-3424-01
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- non smoking only
- Access Bathroom from Living Area
- Central Air
- Clock Radio
- Flat Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Hand-Held Shower
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Lanai / Balcony
- FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet
- Bed linens, towels, beach towels
- No Smoking
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Split Air Conditioning
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Golf Course
- Nearby Post Office
- Near Restaurants and Shops
- Cable Television
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Coffee Maker
- Cookware, dishes, utensils
- Rice Cooker
- Tea Pot - Kettle
- Washer & Dryer
- Beach Walking
- Boogie Boarding
- Convenience Store
- Deep Sea Fishing
- No Pool on Property
- Ocean Kayaking
- Swim at Ocean Beach
- Tennis Courts in Park
- Wind Surfing
- On or Across Street from Beach
- Movie Theatre
- Surfing Lessons
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Medical Services Nearby
- Nearby Bus Stop
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Convenience Store Nearby
- Military Base
- Exceptional Sunsets
- Exceptional Views
- Near Best Surfing in Waikiki
- Near Sunset on the Beach
- Near Waikiki Aquarium
- Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- On Beach
- Near Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts
- Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court
- Ocean View
- Close to Beach
If you cancel more than 45 days prior to your scheduled arrival date (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), the reservation downpayment will be returned, minus a $100 cancellation fee. For example, if a $300 downpayment was paid, you will receive $200 dollars back.
If you cancel within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there will be no refund unless we are able to re-rent the property for some or all of the time you committed to and refunds may be less than the actual revenue paid. We apologize, but properties are hard to re-rent, as many people make bookings far in advance.
For reservations made within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), payment is due in full at time of booking in order to confirm the reservation, and the cancellation policy as stated above will apply. A cancellation becomes effective from the date that it is received in writing, fax or e-mail.
Things To Do:
Write a Review!
Ad No. 339544
This ad has been viewed 561 times.
Last updated: Feb 08, 2014
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).