Spotlight Agent/Company Advertising on
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do Spotlight Agent/Company ads appear on Lakehouse.com?
Spotlight Agent/Company ads appear in the right side column as visitors search for lake properties on Lakehouse.com. They are programmed to appear on the specific lake or state page. The geographic location of the property being viewed determines the spotlight ad that will display. On Lakehouse.com, there are over 4,000 specific lake pages where advertisers can target their Spotlight Agent/Company ads.
- How do the Spotlight Agent/Company ads work?
The spotlight ads display on every page of the Lakehouse.com website, one at a time.
- What is included in a Spotlight Agent/Company ad?
These ads include:
- one photo
- title (short business description)
- your name
- company name
- your address
- your phone number
- link to your current property ads on Lakehouse.com (a custom page displaying a short description of your listings only)
- website links and email addresses are not allowed on the
- On which pages of Lakehouse.com will the Spotlight Agent/Company
The Spotlight Agent/Company ad will appear on the lake or state page for which it was submitted. If a visitor is not on a particular lake or state page, the spotlight ads will display randomly.
- How is the pricing structured for the Spotlight Agent/Company ad?
At this time, spotlight ads are only available for purchase with a multi-ad package. See our Rates page for those prices.
- Can a customer purchase Spotlight Agent/Company ads on multiple
A customer can purchase Spotlight Agent/Company ads on as many different lake pages as they desire.
- How does a customer purchase these ads?
A customer can purchase Spotlight Agent/Company ad by speaking with a Lakehouse.com sales representative. You can reach a sales representative by calling (toll free) 888-933-5253 or sending an email. A Lakehouse.com sales representative will work with the customer to determine the appropriate lake page for that customer and then collect the necessary information to submit the order and reserve that customer's Spotlight Agent/Company ad(s). At this time, we are only offering Spotlight ads to real estate brokers, agents, realtors and developers who have a current property ad on Lakehouse.com.
- How long after the purchase of a Spotlight Agent/Company ad will
it appear on Lakehouse.com?
Spotlight Agent/Company ads will go live and appear on Lakehouse.com as soon as they are submitted and paid for. Usually on the same day.