Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|15817 Front Beach Road 2306E
|Panama City Beach, Florida 32413
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
High Season Rate
|Welcome to Calypso 2306 East
Our condo is a three bedroom two bath beach residence that sleeps up to 8 comfortably because all the rooms and the living area are quite large. You’ll find the balcony views of the world’s most beautiful beaches to be wonderful. We like to bring our binoculars along when we come so that we can enjoy our morning coffee while we watch the dolphins playing in the gulf. We’ve made sure that our condo is decorated for maximum comfort. We wanted to create the feel of home at the beach. We also wanted to make this a home away from home. For us and for our guests. Calypso is located right across from Pier Park so you can get to this shopping and entertainment mecca without getting in your car.
We hope you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this wonderful beach environment:
Here are some more interesting features of our beach residence:
• Electronic so no keys to worry about
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you’re in town
• Over 1200 Square Feet of Living Space on the 20th floor
• 100+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room comfortably seats 5 with Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Living Room includes a large FLAT SCREEN TV
• Dining Area seats 6
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a large FLAT SCREEN TV, and gulf view with balcony access
• Master Bath has a combination tub/shower and double vanity
• 2nd bedroom has a QUEEN bed and a FLAT SCREEN TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• The 3rd Bedroom is a Kid-Friendly BUNK Room has a twin over full size bunk and a FLATSCREEN TV
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is full size washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
We picked Calypso 2306 East because it is a well cared for building that offers great views and a great location with really nice amenities. We think you’ll agree that Calypso 2306 East can be your beach home away from home, where you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. If you want to make sure your family has the beach vacation you all deserve, give our rental manager a call or an email as soon as you can.
More about Calypso
Calypso is a 23 story condominium resort building with a variety of very nice features in this condominium:
• 23 floors in one tower with 2 high speed elevators
• 500+ feet of white sand private beach frontage with easy access
• Sparkling gulf front pool and sundeck (heated seasonally)
• Hot tub
• Seasonal beach service (extra)
• Onsite beach and sports rentals (in season)
• Fitness center with treadmills, weights and bikes
• Tiki Bar & Grill (open in season)
• Vending machines onsite
Calypso offers you everything you need for a wonderful family vacation experience!
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
Once the required advanced payment for the reservation has been received, there will be absolutely no refunds by Best Beach Getaways. We are pleased to offer CSA Travel Protection as an option for you to protect your investment in your upcoming travel. CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available and can be added to your balance when you book your reservation at a rate of 6.5% of your total reservation amount. This plan is optional and is only added to reservations when approved by the registered guest on the reservation. Please click on link to obtain description/certificate of travel protection insurance plan.
You do have the option to add this insurance to your reservation at any time prior to your arrival date, however some items may not be covered (if there is a named storm, policy will not cover any money lost due to the storm). In the event you must cancel your reservation please notify us immediately. If you have purchased CSA Travel Insurance, you must contact CSA at to begin your claim. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions provided by CSA Travel Insurance. For your convenience, Best Beach Getaways acts as an intermediary in collecting your payment for CSA Travel Protection. Please note that the agreement for Travel Protection is made between you, the Guest, and CSA Travel and that is coverage only for the specific reservation noted in the reservation confirmation to which this document is attached.
Best Beach Getaways has no responsibility for or control over decisions made by CSA where related to the validity and payment of claims. Decisions rendered by CSA regarding payment of claims are final. If you have any questions or need more information regarding the Travel Protection policy, please contact CSA directly at.