Swipe to see more photos
The front yard is immaculately kept and includes a large dining terrace, which provides shelter from the sea breeze. The lower floor is an open plan living/ dining/ kitchen area. A stunning cane lounge ensemble features overstuffed cushions that positively beckon the unsuspecting tourist. A giant mirror and unique light fixtures give this room a dramatic touch.
Double glass sliding doors lead to a covered terrace and pool area. Lean back in one of the many chaise lounges and let your vacation begin! A lovely beach palapa provides shade and the ideal place to hang a hammock. The luscious Caribbean is always blue, always sparkling and Villa Iguana provides snorkel gear and kayaks so that you can really enjoy it!
The bedrooms all have private bathrooms, spectacularly finished with Talavera tiles. The first guest bedroom is downstairs and opens directly onto the pool. The master and second guest bedrooms are on the second floor and each have private terraces. Fitted with chaise lounges, your morning coffee has never tasted as good as it will on your personal balcony with views of Soliman Bay.
The fourth bedroom is situated on the roof and features a palapa roof. The fifth bedroom is the adorable guesthouse situated in the front garden. Huge glass windows allow an almost constant sea breeze to energize your senses, and sleeping under a palapa roof to the sound of the Caribbean Sea will make you think you are in heaven.
Villa Iguana also has free satellite Internet and satellite TV. Full maid and gardening service is included in the price. A chef is also available - all you have to do is request his service!! With all these extras, you will feel like this truly is the ultimate vacation experience.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- baby crib
- water parks
- Child's Highchair
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Private Pool
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- smoking allowed
- Dining Area
- Housekeeper Included
- Sports & Activities
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Money Exchange
- Nearby Post Office
- Local cell phone available
- A/C in bedrooms
- Maid service Mon-Sat
- All linens and towels provided
- Ceiling fans
- 4 ocean view king BR w/ balcony
- Spacious guesthouse 1KS, 1QS bed
- Electronic safe in each BR
- Sat TV & DVD player in each BR
- New artwork
- Spa amenities in each bathroom
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Bath & beach towels provided
- Lounge & entertainment areas
- CD stereo with central sound sys
- Newly updated living room
- Caretaker and maid onsite
- CD player
- DVD player
- Ipod player
- Satellite TV
- Surround sound speakers
- Wireless Internet
- Ipod docking stattion
- Library of books, CDs and DVDs
- WiFi signal on whole property
- Smart TV
- Stereo with Bluetooth Connection
- Dinning options available
- Cost of groceries not included
- Gourmet fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee maker
- High chairs
- Purified drinking water
- Chef Service full time available
- Cook Serv. by care takers availa
- Rooftop observation deck
- Outdoor shower
- Private parking
- 60 feet of beach front access
- Bamboo outdoor lounge area
- Dedicated outdoor game table
- Outdoor dinning seating for 12
- SPA serv. provided onsite/xtra $
- Pool side barbacue grill
- Pool side palapa / lounge chairs
- Beach palapa w/ 3 hammocks
- Plentiful beach lounge chairs
- Private outdoor seating areas
- Life jackets 6 adl, 2 chld
- 3 snorkeling gear sets
- Snorkeling in Soliman Bay
- 6 Kayaks
- Golf course nearby
- Medical services
- Scuba diving
- Theme (amusement )parks nearby
- Archaeological sites
13) CANCELLATION/RESCEDULE POLICY:
Cancellations and reschedules are effective on the date written notice is received by Fax or e-mail in our office.
Cancellations: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless Akumal Villas is able to re-rent the same property for the same rate and dates of travel, subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival are 100% non-refundable.
Rescheduling: You may reschedule 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, with the same property and number of nights, for travel within one year of the original check-out date, subject to a $50 rescheduling fee. Rescheduled reservations are subject to availability and price increases, and the weekly rate is based on the new reservation dates.
Holidays: Holiday reservations may NOT be rescheduled. Holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
14) NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK-OUTS OR NO SHOWS: Guest agrees that once they have checked in to the property, no refund will be made for early check-outs. If Guest does not cancel the reservation and does not arrive for the Guest’s rental period, all monies paid will be forfeited.
15) HURRICANE EVACUATION/ CANCELLATION POLICY: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Agent will not issue any refunds for inclement weather, hurricane evacuations or any other natural disasters. Agent has the right to cancel reservations if dwelling is rendered uninhabitable because of hurricane damage (destruction of home, loss of power and other services, etc). In the event of mandatory hurricane evacuation, guests will be allowed to reschedule any unused nights within 12 months in the same season or pay any difference of rate for another season. Guests may purchase travel insurance which may cover unforeseen weather circumstances, mandatory hurricane evacuations and other natural disasters. It is the responsibility of Guests to verify coverage with their travel insurance carrier.
Things To Do:
Write a Review!
Ad No. 400670
This ad has been viewed 870 times.
Last updated: Jul 10, 2015
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).