Nah Hah, The views are breathtaking and the ocean can be seen fro
Tap to see more photos
Enjoy a piece of Paradise with a picture-perfect view. Nah Hah is truly a one of a kind villa with more ocean frontage than any other villa in the Akumal area. The views are breathtaking and the ocean can be seen from every room in the villa. The infinity edge swimming pool looks as though the water is falling right into the ocean and swimming in it is a real treat! The villa is very private and spacious….perfect for a group or a family reunion!
Nah Hah has over 4,000 square feet of living space with four air conditioned bedrooms, each with private bathrooms. Each of these bedrooms has an incredible view of the water so where ever you sleep, you’ll wake up with the beautiful Caribbean in sight! The master bedroom has a wonderful open terrace which overlooks the pool and sea. Set up a hammock and watch the days go by!
Nah Hah features a large circular living room with lots of comfortable seating, a dining room with a beautiful wall mural, fully equipped kitchen, gorgeous entryway with a flower filled fountain and huge outdoor balconies both upstairs and down. There is lots of space so each guest can enjoy their privacy and a wonderful entertainment area in the living room with a stereo and CD player as well as a satellite TV with DVD player. There is also wireless high speed Hot Spot, so you can stay as connected as you want to be.
If you like to snorkel, Nah Hah’s location is perfect! You can walk right out into the ocean by the swimming pool and find some of the best snorkeling on the Caribbean coast. If you would rather just relax, there are hammocks swaying on the balconies and outdoor built-in couches as well as lounge chairs….pure heaven for enjoying an icy cool drink.
Nah Hah’s caretakers live on the property and can be hired to cook breakfast and dinner. Go on… why not spoil yourself! You can also choose from Akumal’s fabulous local restaurants, which all feature delicious regional food and, of course, lots of seafood!
You’ll never regret choosing Nah Hah for your vacation…..it’s fabulous!
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- baby crib
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- scenic drives
- massage therapist
- Private Pool
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- pets considered
- Housekeeper Included
- Away From It All
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Money Exchange
- A/C in bedrooms
- Maid service Mon-Sat
- All linens and towels provided
- Ceiling fans
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Wireless Internet
- Library of books, CDs and DVDs
- Dinning options available
- Full kitchen
- Cook serv. upon request
- Gas BBQ grill
- Rooftop observation deck
- Outdoor shower
13) CANCELLATION/RESCEDULE POLICY:
Cancellations and reschedules are effective on the date written notice is received by Fax or e-mail in our office.
Cancellations: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless Akumal Villas is able to re-rent the same property for the same rate and dates of travel, subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival are 100% non-refundable.
Rescheduling: You may reschedule 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, with the same property and number of nights, for travel within one year of the original check-out date, subject to a $50 rescheduling fee. Rescheduled reservations are subject to availability and price increases, and the weekly rate is based on the new reservation dates.
Holidays: Holiday reservations may NOT be rescheduled. Holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
14) NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK-OUTS OR NO SHOWS: Guest agrees that once they have checked in to the property, no refund will be made for early check-outs. If Guest does not cancel the reservation and does not arrive for the Guest’s rental period, all monies paid will be forfeited.
15) HURRICANE EVACUATION/ CANCELLATION POLICY: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Agent will not issue any refunds for inclement weather, hurricane evacuations or any other natural disasters. Agent has the right to cancel reservations if dwelling is rendered uninhabitable because of hurricane damage (destruction of home, loss of power and other services, etc). In the event of mandatory hurricane evacuation, guests will be allowed to reschedule any unused nights within 12 months in the same season or pay any difference of rate for another season. Guests may purchase travel insurance which may cover unforeseen weather circumstances, mandatory hurricane evacuations and other natural disasters. It is the responsibility of Guests to verify coverage with their travel insurance carrier.
Things To Do:
Write a Review!
Ad No. 400701
This ad has been viewed 851 times.
Last updated: Jul 10, 2015
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).