Tap to see more photos
We have a large modern kitchen in which you can prepare a home made meal and as an added bonus Marisol will wash the dishes in the morning. Or we can arrange to have home made meals brought to you. If you prefer dining out, there are also many native restaurants within 15 minutes. There are fresh fruit stands in every little town, notably Akumal and Tulum.
Marisol, our housekeeper, will make the beds, sweep the floors, do the dishes and clean the villa every day (exp. Sunday). Also for a nominal fee $5 usd, she will also do your laundry. Jose, our groundskeeper, will keep the windows sparkling clean and the beach out front well groomed.
Our grand room is designed for a cozy family evening with a entertainment center that has books, games, movies and video games (Nintendo N64).
For the nature lovers, if you come down between May and October you can witness the nesting habits and hatching of loggerhead and green turtles right on our beaches. These turtles can get up to 500 lbs.
For the ancient civilization buffs, there are numerous major and minor Mayan ruins within 3 hours of Villa Italiano including: Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Mayapan, Lultun and Muyil to name a few.
For the fisherman the prime time is April, May & June for wahoo, mahi-mahi, yellowfin tuna, sailfish, white and blue marlin and others.
During the day you can snorkel, swim or kayak right out back in our reef protected bay. You can also walk down the beach and hire a small fishing boat for a short ride just outside the bay. You can parasail, also just a short walk down the beach.
There are several eco-parks in the area (Xel-Ha, Xcaret, Aktun Chen & Hidden Worlds) where you can snorkel, swim with the dauphins or sharks, enjoy the spa, cave and jungle tours, biking, cenote swims & zip line
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- baby crib
- theme parks
- water parks
- Child's Highchair
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- sight seeing
- massage therapist
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Dining Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- Bluethoot Speaker available
- Plentiful beach lounge chairs
- Off street parking
- 1 double kayak
13) CANCELLATION/RESCEDULE POLICY:
Cancellations and reschedules are effective on the date written notice is received by Fax or e-mail in our office.
Cancellations: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless Akumal Villas is able to re-rent the same property for the same rate and dates of travel, subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival are 100% non-refundable.
Rescheduling: You may reschedule 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, with the same property and number of nights, for travel within one year of the original check-out date, subject to a $50 rescheduling fee. Rescheduled reservations are subject to availability and price increases, and the weekly rate is based on the new reservation dates.
Holidays: Holiday reservations may NOT be rescheduled. Holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
14) NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK-OUTS OR NO SHOWS: Guest agrees that once they have checked in to the property, no refund will be made for early check-outs. If Guest does not cancel the reservation and does not arrive for the Guest’s rental period, all monies paid will be forfeited.
15) HURRICANE EVACUATION/ CANCELLATION POLICY: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Agent will not issue any refunds for inclement weather, hurricane evacuations or any other natural disasters. Agent has the right to cancel reservations if dwelling is rendered uninhabitable because of hurricane damage (destruction of home, loss of power and other services, etc). In the event of mandatory hurricane evacuation, guests will be allowed to reschedule any unused nights within 12 months in the same season or pay any difference of rate for another season. Guests may purchase travel insurance which may cover unforeseen weather circumstances, mandatory hurricane evacuations and other natural disasters. It is the responsibility of Guests to verify coverage with their travel insurance carrier.
Things To Do:
Write a Review!
Ad No. 400603
This ad has been viewed 595 times.
Last updated: Jul 10, 2015
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).