Elegant Luxury Oceanfront With Private Pool Newly
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
Beachfront Yes Beach View? Yes
Spectacular luxurious 3-story town home with private pool on the ocean! Fully licensed. Paradise found! Spacious rooms, tiled floors, huge closets. Coral fireplace and wet bar in living room. Magnificent kitchen w/double wall oven, smooth-top range, huge pantry closets, gorgeous granite counter tops. Master suite has soaring ceilings, sitting area facing the oceanfront, balcony, large deep jetted tub and separate shower in bath. Separate guest suite opens to the pool area! Oceanfront balconies, patios and deck with terrific ocean views! Dune crossover just steps away. You're on the beach in less than a minute! Swim, fish or boat nearby. Marina and Sebastian Inlet State Park less than one mile. Drive to Vero Beach for factory outlet shopping and great dining! A luxury vacation is awaiting you now!
This is a Waterfront property. The location shown in only approximate. Please inquire for the exact location.
Amenities:* Air - Conditioning
* Hot Tub
* Toilet Paper
* Filtered Water
* Towles and Linens
* Ceiling Fans
* Coffee Grinder
* Coffee Maker
* Stove Top Burners
* Ice Maker
* Cooking Utensils
* Washing Machine
* Clothes Dryer
* Lobster Pot
* Bedroom 1 - 1 King, Master w/oceanfront balcony
* Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen, Oceanfront view and balcony
* Bedroom 3 - 1 Double, 1 Twin/ Single, Bay window seating
* Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen, 1 Sleep Sofa /Futon, 3rd floor privacy
* Bedroom 5 - 1 Queen, 1 Sleep Sofa /Futon, Separate Guest Suite
Elegantly furnished bedrooms with tasteful furniture and closet accommodations. Every bedroom has been designed for relaxation. All bedding includes luxurious pillow-top mattresses and anti-microbial mattress pads.
* Bathroom 1 - Toilet, first floor living area
* Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower, Jetted Tub, Master
* Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower, Hall Bath
* Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower, Private 3rd floor
* Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower, Separate Guest Suite
Master bath has beautiful large deep jetted tub, just perfect for relaxing after a day of tennis, golf or body surfing!.
* Video Library
* Stereo System
* Satellite or Cable
* Game Room
* Internet Access
* Outdoor Gas Grill
* Parking Off Street
* Patio Stone/Concrete
* Outdoor Grill
* Deck Wood
* 6 Garden Chairs
* 4 Beach Chairs
* Walkway to Water
* Heated Pool
* Private Pool
* Heated Hot tub
Activities and Attractions
* Scuba Diving
* Wind Surfing
* Deep Sea Fishing
* Pier Fishing
* Bird Watching
Comfy seating for 8 people in Living room and Dining room.
New appliances added very recently: Brand new double door French style refrigerator with bottom freezer as well as brand new front-loading washer and dryer. Numerous tables and seating on the patios, balconies and ocean deck for your enjoyment. Free long distance telephone anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Wireless Internet access now available in all rooms.
Policies:* Varying rental rates depending on the week. From $3250 per week plus 12% tax plus electric plus security deposit in Fall Season
* To $5150 per week plus 12% tax, plus electric, plus $1,000 refundable security deposit during Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter/school vacation weeks and other Holiday weeks.
* Cleaning fee is $240.00 minimum
* Security deposit is $1,000.00
* Tax Rate: 12.0%
1. Park vehicles in the garage and in front of the garage. No parking is allowed in front of the neighbor’s garage. Please do not block the neighbor’s access to the driveway and/or garage.
2. No after-hours outside music or parties, after 10 p.m. or before 9 a.m. Please respect the neighbors’ right to privacy and quiet enjoyment.
3. During sea turtle nesting season, May 1st through October 31st, please make sure all outside lights facing the ocean are turned off and interior lights are shielded from ocean view during evening hours. (See Sea Turtle information in the notebook at the home).
4. The occupancy limit is 12 people for overnight. Daytime visits are restricted to 4 additional people.
5. Children are not allowed to play in the fountain outside the front door to the main home. Do not let them bring sand, dirt, toys, etc. into the fountain.
6. To help keep the swimming pool clean, we ask guests to shower after swimming in the ocean and before entering the pool.
7. For safety and comfort, please wear footwear on the wood decks.
8. To keep trash and recycling bins clean and ready for use, we ask guests if they will take the trash and recycling bins to the road midweek on Wednesday, pickup day and on Saturday before departure..
Nearby Activities:Melbourne Beach
Swimming, fishing, surfing, snorkeling, boating. Visit Sebastian Inlet State Park, 4 miles south with huge fishing pier, picnic tables, restaurant and store, ocean swimming with lifeguards. Bay swimming area for children. Sometimes surfboard contests are held here. View manatees and dolphins from the home and Park.
Marinas with boat rentals and more at Sebastian Inlet State Park, Inlet Marina and Long Pont Marina, all very close to the home.
Vero Beach with swimming and lots of stores, factory outlet shopping, restaurants, art galleries and museums, movie theaters.
Kennedy Space Center about 50 miles north. Cocoa Beach about 30 miles north with great beach, clubs and restaurants, Ron Jon's, Travis's Hardware Store (about 100 years old) is huge!
McLarty Treasure Museum, about 6 miles south on a1A, within State Park limits, located at one of the salvage sites of the Spanish Plate Fleet of 1715 in which all 11 ships were lost at sea due to a Hurricane in July 1715. Still plenty of treasure to be found in the area. Very interesting! Worth a Visit!
Mel Fisher Treasure Museum, Rte. 1 in Sebastian.
Golf and tennis at Aquarina, 1 miles north that is a private community but is open to the public.Tennis and golf at Disney Vero Beach Resort, about 13 miles south on A1A. Also restaurants.
Things To Do:Disney Orlando area about 1 1/2 hour drive west with rides and water park and lots to do! Restaurants.
Old Town Kissimmee is also close to Disney, on US Rte. 192 in Kissimmee. Rides and restaurants.
Restaurants in Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Indialantic, Satellite Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Sebastian, Grant. Captain Hiram's on Sebastian riverfront has great restaurant, indoor/outdoor bars, music, live bands, entertainment every day, boat and jetski rental, rooms in hotel, motel etc.
Write a Review!
View other listings (2 total)
Please say you found it on Beachhouse.com!
Ad No. 335078
This ad has been viewed 434 times.
Last updated: Feb 11, 2019
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).