Tap to see more photos
Other notable features of the property include:-
* Planted with approximately 390 macadamia trees, spaced 30'*30' at a tree density of 48 trees per acre.
* Miscellaneous grafted avocado, mango and citrus.
* Perimeter fenced with hogwire.
* Served by a well maintained easement roadway.
* Overhead electrical transmission lines on the northern and eastern sides of the property.
* A small storage shed.
* Ocean and coastline views from south western corner of the property.
* Gross farm income in 2017 was $34,000.
* Situated 23 miles south of Captain Cook village.
- Lot Size: 8.640 acre
- Lot Dimensions:
- Waterfront: No
- Property Taxes:
- MLS #: 619480
Sue Brown Realty & Associates
Ad Number: 561915
This ad has been viewed 315 times.
Last updated: Dec 12, 2019
This property is a Lot located at 89-995 HAWAII BELT RD, Captain Cook, Hawaii 96704, and is currently For Sale at $297,000.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.Property courtesy of HOMESANDLAND