20% OFF JULY - Sunset Cliffs Getaway, Hot Tub, BBQ,& Walk to B
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
House For Rent, Daily, Weekly
4515 Granger Street
San Diego, California 92107Ad # 573145
Low Season Day Rate: $454 High Season Rate: $967
5 br, 3.5 bath, sleeps 12Minimum Stay: 2 days
Pool: No Sq Ft: 3062
Pet Friendly: Yes
4515 – Sunset Cliffs Retreat
Welcome to Sunset Cliffs where this beautiful large home – perfect for a large family or families traveling together - provides both a premiere location and all the amenities you need to be active, then rest and relax during your vacation interlude.
A spacious backyard with Mediterranean landscaping showcases an in ground spa, a fire pit, a barbecue, and a wet bar making this a great place to lounge, relax, and recharge as you enjoy our moderate climate - before and after your various adventures.
Within walking distance to the hidden beaches of the cliffs, and a short drive to Ocean Beach, La Playa and Downtown San Diego, this 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath, 2-story, 3,062 sq. ft. home gives you lots of unique places to gather together, relax, and have fun.
Open the door and be greeted by a spacious entry with a small desk nook. To the left is the living room with a flat screen TV and lots of comfortable cluster seating from which to enjoy it all.
Beyond the living room is a dining room that comfortably seats 6-8. Next on the left is a large, open, modern kitchen with high top stools around an island, as well as everything else you need to easily satisfy your culinary needs – just add the food and the camaraderie and enjoy yourselves.
There is also a family room with a large seating cluster and a flat screen TV right next to the kitchen area. Just off the kitchen there is a washer and dryer and access to the garage. The backyard is accessible through sliders in the family room.
To the right of the entry are 3 queen bedrooms, each with a flat screen TV. There is a ½ bath in the entry and also a shared Jack and Jill bath between the 1st and 2nd guest bedrooms. All bed and bath rooms are also furnished with premiere linens for your ultimate comfort.
A grand staircase takes you upstairs where there are 2 spacious king bedrooms. The master king bedroom has an en suite bath, a flat screen TV, and dual walk-in closets. The 2nd king bedroom also has a flat screen TV.
Additional amenities include WIFI and cable as well as ample street parking.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
- This is an ideal vacation home for a large family or multiple families traveling together as there is lots of room for different simultaneous activities the way it is configured. There are two garage parking spaces available and plenty of street parking year round.
- Walk to famous Newport Avenue, which will be your new destination for dining, entertainment, unique shopping, and more. You are also just 5 minutes from freeway access, SeaWorld, downtown and many of the other unique attractions in the San Diego area.
- San Diego beaches are the ideal vacation destination, and Ocean Beach is perhaps the best example of authentic San Diego charm.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- No smoking is allowed inside or outside any of our properties – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- This home has several stairs to its entry – so it may not be appropriate for everyone.
- This home (like most in this coastal area) does not have air conditioning.
- This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
- Cleaning Fees - Sea Breeze uses only legal housekeeping companies who are dedicated to paying a living wage and carry all legal insurances as required by law.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- duty free shops
- live theater
- nude beach
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Hot Tub
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- not necessary
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Yard
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor dining table
If I (WE) cancel our reservation more than 60 days prior to the occupancy date, the deposit is fully refundable minus a $250 cancellation fee and 4% credit card processing fee. If I (WE) cancel 60 days or less prior to the occupancy date, SBVR will make every attempt to re-book MY (OUR) Reservation.
-If SBVR re-rents the property for the week of MY (OUR) reservation at full price, I (WE) will receive a refund equal to 100% of the total paid minus a $250 cancellation fee and 4% credit card processing fee (if applicable).
-If necessary, SBVR may re-rent the property for the week of MY (OUR) reservation at a discounted rate in order to secure a last minute reservation. In this case, I (WE) will receive a refund equal to the newly discounted rate minus a 4% cc processing fee and a $250 cancellation fee.
-If SBVR is unable to re-rent the property for the week of MY (OUR) reservation and the cancellation occurred 60 days or less prior to the occupancy date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations to multi-week reservations are subject to the same policy above, however a cancellation fee of 10% of the total rental rate is applicable in lieu of the $250 cancellation fee.
Partial cancellations to reservations of one calendar month or longer that result in a night count that is less than one full calendar month are subject to Transient Occupancy tax, in addition to the policies outlined above.
The cancellation of a reservation with stay dates immediately impacted by state-issued travel restrictions and/or those impacted by a state-initiated regression in the re-opening phases will result in a credit of the full value of payments made to be used in the next 12 months.
Things To Do in San Diego
Write a Review!
Ad No. 573145 1490-158485
This ad has been viewed 607 times.
Last updated: Feb 22, 2019
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).