Cozy, brick house
Front of house ~ Bayside
Dining room view
Living room view of two way fireplace
Living room recliner and grand window.
Living room with TV & fireplace
Living room view of dual recliner.
Master bath shower
Master bath Jacuzzi
Third bedroom with Queen bed spacious closets
Second bedroom with two full beds and two closets
Enclosed sun room with tv.
Swipe to see more photos
Unfortunately, our property is unavailable for partial weeks (weekends) during the PRIME rental season ~ June to August. We can only offer Saturday to Saturday WEEKLY rentals.
We are NOT partial to renting to High school seniors, however, we may CONSIDER renting to a group of 8 girls ONLY !!
Gather your family and friends for a marvelous beach vacation. A charming, architectural gem located on the Bay side in Ocean City, Maryland awaits you and your family.
Ocean City Maryland - what a great, unique vacation beach resort! The weather in Ocean City is warm and inviting, the ocean and sandy beaches await your perfect vacation. The famous Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk buzzes with activity and the entertainment is unsurpassed. Come take a tour of Ocean City, Maryland and see why it has long been called 'The East Coast's Number One Family Resort.'
This single family home, downtown on quiet 15th Street, features 3 bedrooms, den and 2 baths...plus an enclosed porch that can be heated or cooled for your convenience. Steps to the beach, bay and the beautiful Ocean City boardwalk.
This quaint home has fabulous ceramic tiled floors in both bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a whirlpool tub, double sinks and separate shower. The home has wall-to-wall carpet, designer furnishings, central air, gas fireplace in living room and den, internet access, cable, 47 inch TV in living room, TVs in all bedrooms and 2 DVD players, washer/dryer in separate laundry room, big, updated bathrooms, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and a center work island.
The quiet, private enclosed porch is a perfect place to relax with your morning coffee, or wind down after a fun filled day at the beach.
This cozy home will accommodate up to 8 people. A two-car driveway is also featured.
To find availability... PLEASE check our availability calendar.
Thank You !
Fireplace see through to the den
Iron & Board
Large dining room table
Living Room with dual recliners and two sofa's
2 car off street Parking
Washing Machine/Clothes Dryer
Dishes & Utensils
Refrigerator w/ ice maker
Electric Stove Glass top
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bedroom 1 - 1 king
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 double
The den has a futon
Satellite / Cable
Policies:Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Additional Rental Features Must bring bed linens and towels. Only 'well trained' small dogs may be allowed, with a pet deposit. Mandatory REFUNDABLE security deposits and pet deposit required for DOGS. Bedding Arrangement 1 king, 1 queen, 2 full, futon in den.
Refundable damage deposit $250
Pet Deposit $100
RATES MAY VARY
Nightly Rate: $140 (Off Season) $390 (Prime Season)
Weekly Rate: $800 (Off Season) $2,500 to $2700 (Prime Season)
Weekly Rental Rates
JAN 1 April 30 $800
MAY 1 May 20 $950
Memorial week $2,500
JUNE 1- June 30 $2,700
July 1- Aug -06 $2,600
Aug 07- Aug-19 $2,500
Aug 20 - Aug 30 $2,300
Sept 1- Sept 17 $2,100
Sept 18- Sept 30 $1,500
Oct 1- Oct 30 $900
Nov 1 - Dec 31 $800
RATES VARY SEASONALLY ! Call for accurate fee's ~
We require an initial good faith deposit with all leases and installment's / layaway can be made over the months to come...
Please have all rental fees to owners at lease one / two weeks prior to rental check-in.
Security deposits can be mailed in the week prior to check-in.
Local Services & Businesses:
Sports & Adventure Activities:
Things To Do:Top 10+ things you should do when you get to OC.
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night, the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more.
2) Indulge in our culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the Mid-Atlantic
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the bay as the sun sinks down along the western side of the island. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for.
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague's wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from Ocean City, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, Gold Coast Mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Enjoy our nights of free family fun. In the summer there is a free family event every day of the week. Some of the events include:
Sundaes in the Park with free concert, fireworks and ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park.
Concerts on the Beach every Wednesday evening.
Free Movies Under the Stars Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Family Beach Olympics on Tuesday evenings.
Sunset Park Party Nights every Thursday.
Laser Light Shows on Sundays.
Fireworks on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Learn more about free family events and start planning your vacation.
8) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is Ocean City's largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality time at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if miniature golf is more your speed, you will find a number of fun courses in town.
10) Plan your return trip to Ocean City ASAP. There's so much to do, you'll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you'd like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
View other listings (1 total)
Cozy Bayside Home
Please say you found it on Beachhouse.com!
View External Availability Calendar
Ad No. 487155: This ad has been viewed by 996 people.
Updated on: Jan 06, 2017
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.