Swipe to see more photos
We purchased this spacious condo at the beach, a few years ago, so that we could have a home away from home. We selected 1401 East because it is spacious and comfortable with great views of the beach and the gulf from just about every bedroom. Each year we try and improve our condo to make it the most desirable in Splash. This year we added beautiful tile floors in the main living areas, new living room furniture, lots of new décor items, flat screen TVs, a new dishwasher and washer/dryer. We’ve also freshened up the beds with new linens.
Our condo is a three bedroom, three bath, beach residence that sleeps up to 10 comfortably because of the large living area in every room. One thing you’ll notice right away is the spectacular view of the world’s most beautiful beach from every room. And, each bedroom has its own balcony!
We like to bring our binoculars along when we come so that we can enjoy our morning coffee while watching the dolphins playing in the gulf. Sometimes it seems like they are close enough to touch. Since we spend time here ourselves, we make sure that this condo is decorated for maximum comfort. We want to create a feel of home at the beach for us as well as for our guests. We hope you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this wonderful beach environment:
Here are some more interesting features of our beach home:
* BEACH SERVICE INCLUDED DURING SEASON
• Electronic lock so no keys to worry about
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you are in town
• Over 1700 Square Feet of Living Space on the 14th floor
• 150+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room with NEW Queen Sleeper Sofa comfortably seats 5
• Living Room includes a 42” Flat screen TV
• Dining Area seats 6 and the Kitchen Bar seats 3
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes NEW dishwasher , microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a 36” Flat screen TV, and gulf view with balcony access
• Master Bath has a garden tub and separate shower and double vanity
• Second Master Bedroom (lockout) has a KING bed and a 32” Flatscreen TV and its own kitchenette
• Third Bedroom has a QUEEN WITH A FULL SIZE TRUNDLE and a 32” Flatscreen TV
• The Second Bedroom and Third Bedroom each have its own bath with a combination of tub/shower
• Wireless internet access throughout the residence
• Washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
We picked Splash 1401 East because it offers us a location that is near Pier Park but far enough away so that we don’t get caught up in the beach traffic. Plus, Splash is the most popular family resort in Panama City Beach. We think you will agree that Splash 1401 East can be your beach home away from home, where you and your family will enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. If you want to make sure your family has the beach vacation you all deserve, give our rental manager a call or send us an email as soon as you can.
More about Splash:
Splash is a condominium resort built in 2005 with a variety of very nice features:
• Parking garage so that your car stays protected from the elements
• 400+ feet of white sand private beach frontage with easy access
• Two covered heated pools
• Kiddie Splash pool
• Lazy River
• Interactive waterpark with waterslides, waterfall and more
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Island style beach bar and grill
• Gulf view fitness center with treadmills, weights and bikes newly renovated
Splash offers you everything you need for an unforgettable family vacation experience!
Note: Each Splash guest is required to register at the front desk and pay a $20.00 registration fee for use of the Splash amenities. You will be able to pick up your wristbands and parking passes when you register.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- water parks
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Communal Pool
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Area FitnessCenter
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
Once the required advanced payment for the reservation has been received, there will be absolutely no refunds by Best Beach Getaways. We are pleased to offer CSA Travel Protection as an option for you to protect your investment in your upcoming travel. CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available and can be added to your balance when you book your reservation at a rate of 6.5% of your total reservation amount. This plan is optional and is only added to reservations when approved by the registered guest on the reservation. Please click on link to obtain description/certificate of travel protection insurance plan.
You do have the option to add this insurance to your reservation at any time prior to your arrival date, however some items may not be covered (if there is a named storm, policy will not cover any money lost due to the storm). In the event you must cancel your reservation please notify us immediately. If you have purchased CSA Travel Insurance, you must contact CSA at to begin your claim. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions provided by CSA Travel Insurance. For your convenience, Best Beach Getaways acts as an intermediary in collecting your payment for CSA Travel Protection. Please note that the agreement for Travel Protection is made between you, the Guest, and CSA Travel and that is coverage only for the specific reservation noted in the reservation confirmation to which this document is attached.
Best Beach Getaways has no responsibility for or control over decisions made by CSA where related to the validity and payment of claims. Decisions rendered by CSA regarding payment of claims are final. If you have any questions or need more information regarding the Travel Protection policy, please contact CSA directly at.
Things To Do:
Write a Review!
Ad No. 339106
This ad has been viewed 916 times.
Last updated: Nov 25, 2013
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).