Ah - just watch the world sail by!
Window To The World From The Master Bedroom
Go on up!
Rooftop deck with panoramic view of the Sound.
St. Kitt's Room
St. Martin Room.Master w/adjoining full bathroom.
St. Vincent Room
St. Thomas Room
Wiggle those toes in the sand and waves!
Cooler's empty? Easy trip to the 'fridge!
And the fishin' is easy!
Dining room with waterfront view!
Dining table seats 8; seats 4 at kitchen bar.
Full Bathroom With Shower
Swipe to see more photos
- Perfect for home-schooled kids!
- Our Beach is on the Sound side, not the Gulf side so there's no undertow.
- Sunset over the water is stunning! All you have to do is get a cold one, plop a beach chair in the sand and watch the show!
- Navarre Beach is so clean and beautiful!!
- Your own private white, soft sugary beach in your back yard.
- No undertow in the Sound, and gentle waves.
- The fishin' is in your back yard and easy; drop a line in the water and wait for the tug! Fish don't usually take a vacation!
- The hammock is conveniently placed facing the sunset
- The sunset!!!!
- Dolphins like Caribbean Soul too, because they frequently swim by and even come up to the beach behind the house!
- Your own boat slip in the neighborhood dock
- Thirty seconds round trip from the sand to the 'fridge for another round
- A restaurant on the island within walking distance
- Five minute walk to the soft white Gulf of Mexico beach; we provide chairs and cooler
- House is on a nice, quiet island - no tacky touristy shops or crowds
- Local contact available for assistance
- Plenty of deep sea fishing captains in nearby Destin.
- Deep sea fishing captain available 20 minutes away in Gulf Breeze
- TV/DVD in each bedroom
- A half-day drive from many cities.
Come to Caribbean Soul for a beachy Spring Vacation!
This house is not suitable for weddings or receptions. NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. This is a non-smoking house, which is strictly enforced. No pets allowed - no exceptions. Our own beloved rescue dog doesn't even get to come!
Amenities:Bring your boat! We provide a private boat slip. The neighborhood has a small pool. Fully functional kitchen, washer/dryer, all linens provided. Large garage. Each bedroom has TV/DVD. Hair dryers in each bathroom. There's an outdoor shower to clean up the kiddies when they're done playing in the surf of your private beach. We provide all the beach chairs you'll need! Fire up the Weber to cook that fish you just caught from the back yard....or the steak you bought from the convenient Publix just across the bridge.
Come to Caribbean Soul for a beachy Spring Vacation! NO STUDENT GROUPS!
RATES - Plus 12% Florida Tax and $240 Cleaning. $500 Refundable Deposit
Jan 6, 2019 - Feb 1, 2019 $800.00 per week
Feb 2, 2019 - Mar 8, 2019 $1,200.00 per week
Mar 9, 2019 - May 17, 2019 $2,400.00 per week Saturday-Saturday
May 18, 2019 - Aug 2, 2019 $4,400.00 per week Saturday-Saturday
Aug 3, 2019 - Aug 23, 2019 $3,400.00 per week Saturday-Saturday
Aug 24, 2019 - Sep 13, 2019 $2,150.00 per week Saturday-Saturday
Sep 14, 2019 - Oct 11, 2019 $1,550.00 per week Saturday-Saturday
Oct 19, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019 $1,200.00 per week Saturday-Saturday
Nov 23, 2019 - Nov 29, 2019 $1,550.00 per week
Nov 30, 2019 - Jan 3, 2020 $1,200.00
$240 cleaning fee, 12% Florida tax, $500 security deposit refunded within 30 days of check-out pending no damage to house or excessive cleaning required.
Absolutely no smoking allowed in the house. No pets allowed. Must be 25 years of age to rent. We only rent to guests that will treat our home with respect. We would be pleased to host your vacation for a Saturday arrival-Saturday departure. All reservations must be within a Saturday-Saturday time frame during high season. No exceptions. In Winter, we will accept reservations for less than 7 nights and other than Saturday to Saturday. NO WEDDINGS OR RECEPTIONS!
Nearby Activities:Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Sanctuary
The Naval Museum is in Pensacola. Most Tuesdays and Wednesdays the Blue Angels hold a practice show that is open to the public free of charge and it is quite a thrill! On Wednesdays the pilots usually hold a meet and greet. Then you can tour the Museum – the flight simulator is fun!
Emerald Coast Science Center. This sounds perfect for kids, especially if there’s a rainy day during your week. Note: closed Sunday and Monday. Located in Ft. Walton Beach, about 30 minutes from house.
Things To Do:Play on your own private beach right behind the house!
Lots of fishing options!
Here’s a dolphin cruise, which previous guests tell me is lots of fun!
Write a Review!
View other listings (1 total)
Please say you found it on Beachhouse.com!
Ad No. 332466
This ad has been viewed 886 times.
Last updated: Dec 31, 2018
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form or the phone number (above).