Unit 2 on right side
Canal Side Sunset
Rec room with playbed
Family room oceanside
Master jacuzzi bath, also has large tiled shower
Master Bedroom Oceanside
Swipe to see more photos
This is a three-story duplex located on the North end of Carolina Beach.This townhouse is approximately 2700 square feet, so there is alot of room for multiple families. The property is located across the street from the ocean with only one row of houses between you and the beach. The views are better than many oceanfront houses! A public walkway to the beach is almost directly across the street from the house, and this is not a busy street.
The views of the beach and the canal are breathtaking. Watch the sun rise and set from almost any room in the house. When looking at the photo of the house, the right side is the property listed. Unit 2 has six covered porches with access from every floor to both the ocean view and the canal view. The first floor has a recreation room with an air hockey table and a twin playhouse bed, a sleeper sofa and TV with DVD/VCR.
There is also a separate bedroom with a Queen and a twin bed, TV,private deck overlooking the sound, and a common bath between the rec room and the bedroom. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway. A Game table/bar area is located in the foyer and is a great pace to play board games or cards.
The middle floor has a great room with a gas fireplace, 30 inch High Definition TV/DVD, a sleeper sofa, kitchen, dining room and bar, pantry and private deck overlooking the ocean. There is also a bedroom with a king bed, bath, and private deck overlooking the sound. The third floor has a master suite with a king bed, jacuzzi and shower bath and a large deck overlooking the ocean. There is also another bedroom with two full beds, a private bath, a computer station with wireless internet access (no computer provided). This bedroom also has a deck overlooking the sound.
The house has a private pool (shared with Unit 1),pool bathroom, wifi and stereo, hot and cold shower, large deck, grill, private elevator, and storage and parking underneath the house. This house was built for the enjoyment of our family and yours. We built it with nothing spared! Come and enjoy the beautiful brightly colored rooms and decor with absolutely breathtaking views of both the ocean and the canal. Sit on the front decks and see and hear the ocean roar. Watch the sun set against the sailboat silhouettes in the canal. It is an absolute dream!
Reserve now before the price goes up!!
***Families and responsible adults ONLY need to inquire***
****We make every effort and take great pride in keeping our properties in great working order and up to date. However, there are times when equipment malfunctions in the elevator and/or pool pump which is beyond our control. We offer a reasonable repair time in conjunction with the repair companies. Elevators are for luxury use only. They will not accommodate a wheelchair and this property should not be rented if an elevator is essential for any tenants. This residential elevator does not meet the same requirements as a commercial elevator. We cannot refund any monies due to elevator/pool dysfunction that is not repairable by the owners/management company.
1) What is the physical address? Answer: 1317 Carolina Beach Avenue North, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 UNIT 2
2) Is this located in near the beach? Answer: YES! beach access is almost directly across the front door. The Carolina Beach board walk is about 1 mile south, and Freeman Park is 1/2 mile north.
3) What days do the weekly rentals start? During peak summer months, this is strictly a Saturday-to-Saturday rental. Off peak is more flexible and weekly rentals can most likely start on any day you prefer.
4) What are check-in and check-out times? Answer: Standard check in: 4pm, and standard check out: 11am.
6) Are any amenities included? yes, You will find the property supplied with: Roll of paper towels, bath tissue in each bath, hand soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags, kitchen utensils, cookware, place settings. Oftentimes, previous renters leave many seasonings as well.You will need to replenish these supplies for the remainder of your stay.
7) Is WiFi Internet service or phone service provided? Yes, 30mbs broadband over Wifi is included. Also local phone service is included.
8) Are linens included? Linens are not included. You can bring your own or use the local linen service which provided linens at a reasonable rate. Contact Seaside Linens.
9) Can we have an early check-in, or late check-out? Answer: during peak season (summer months) occupancy is 100% so this is most likely not an option. Off-peak is possible provided the cleaning service allows, and other guests are not arriving(departing) the day you are departing(arriving)... just ask us.
10)Holiday and special event weeks are higher rates. Please submit a request for a quote.
Amenities:Fully stocked kitchen: large fridge, microwave, range, coffee maker, blender, crock pot, dishes, cookware and dish towels. Air hockey table in the rec room. Game table with board and card games. Plenty of books left onsite for your reading pleasure.
Policies:Parking is available for five cars only. No more than sixteen (16) persons are allowed in the house. This house is NON-SMOKING and no pets are allowed. A property protection fee of $59 will be due 30 days prior to check in. You will receive a separate email to purchase this policy. A checkout cleaning fee of $225.00 plus tax is also required. There are no other cleaning services offered during your stay. This is a personal home, so please treat it respectfully. If the house is damaged, a claim will be filed on the property protection policy to have items replaced or repaired. Lessee will assume full liability for any damage to the property due to lessee or parties of lessee’s negligence or misuse above and beyond the $1500 policy coverage. Lessor assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged property. Lessor assumes no liability for injury or death while on property during rental period.
There is a $500.00 cancellation fee if the reservation is cancelled prior to the 30 day cancellation policy. There will be no refunds of rent money within thirty (30) days prior to rental period. In the event that you must cancel your reservation within thirty days of your arrival, your monies will be forfeited unless you are able to rebook for a later date within a year. In the event of inclement weather during your stay, rent money will:
1) be refunded if area is evacuated or property is damaged before arrival.
2) be prorated and partially refunded if an evacuation is mandated.
3) not be refunded if lessee chooses to evacuate at his/her own free will.
Quiet enjoyment of the property is expected. Lessee may be asked to leave without refund if this condition is not met. Carolina Beach has a noise ordinance that is effective at 11 p.m.
NO SMOKING or pets allowed on the premises. Smoking is allowed on the porches and decks if cigarettes/cigars are extinguished completely and properly in the garbage. Please pick up cigarette butts and trash and place in the garbage can.
No running, jumping, hanging, or playing on the banisters of the porches and decks or in the elevator. Lessor assumes no responsibility of injury or death occurring from violation of this rule. Please do not allow children to be unsupervised in these areas or in the driveway.
No linens or towels are provided. Bedspreads, blankets and pillows are provided. The top floor has two full beds and one King in the master. The middle floor has one King bed, and one queen sofa bed. The first floor has one twin playbed, one queen sleeper sofa, one twin bed, and one queen bed.
All kitchenware is provided. Fire extinguisher is located in the kitchen.
Nearby Activities:beach, four wheeling, mini golf, golf, shopping, restaurants, aquarium, Ft. Fisher Historic Site and Museum, Ferry Service to Southport, Wilmington, movies, grocery store, pharmacy, urgent care, karaoke, Boardwalk and carnival rides in the peak season, Britt's Donuts (look it up).
Things To Do:
View other listings (1 total)
Please say you found it on Beachhouse.com!
Ad No. 469843: This ad has been viewed by 938 people.
Updated on: Sep 14, 2016
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.