11 East Wind Oceanfront Breathtaking ocean views from every room!
Tap or Swipe to see more photos
House For Rent, Daily, Weekly, Monthly
11 East Wind
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928
Beachfront:Yes Ad # 1147795
Low Season Day Rate: $1417 High Season Rate: $2402
4 br, 5.0 bath, sleeps 12Minimum Stay: 3 days
Pool: Yes Sq Ft: 3320Private Pool
Pet Friendly: No
Like “New” Ocean Front Beach Home w/ Heated Pool & Amenities
Featuring the best amenities for the overall beach vacation experience, 11 East Wind sleeps a total of 12 guests and is in “Like New” condition. With 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, and 3,450+ square feet, this remarkable beach home is highlighted by it’s location directly on the beach in Palmetto Dunes and it’s private backyard w/ heated pool, spa, large patio space, cozy fire pit, covered porch, comfy hammock, and outdoor shower.
This recently remodeled home features a large kitchen with room for several people to cook simultaneously, premium appliances, and enough to seat up to 12 guests. All 4 bedrooms feature their very own private bathroom, wifi-enabled smart tv’s, and loads of storage. Guests have the choice of either a first or second floor master suite in which both have direct open views and balcony’s that set the mood for a morning coffee or evening cocktail.
No detail goes unnoticed at East Wind because it’s the little things that count. With that in mind, this vacation rental includes:
*24-Hour Check-in - Keyless Entry so that you can check-in whenever you please.
*Fast and convenient WiFi
*Cable TV or streaming services
*Books - for a cozy “rainy day” in Hilton Head
*Game console - PS4 w/ games provided
*Family-friendly games - Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, Chutes & Ladders, Twister and Uno are all-time family favorites
*Local maps, guidebooks, and recommendations
*Electrical adapters and chargers
*Kitchen Essentials: We supply a substantial amount of plates, glasses, mugs, silverware, wine glasses and bottle openers. Other: basic seasonings, salt and pepper, assorted spices, cooking oils, and a healthy supply of coffee, tea and sugar. A solid set of sharp knives, utensils are welcomed to guests, a full set of pots, flatware, serving platters and other eating/cooking necessities.
*Did someone say COFFEE? - A Keurig machine plus a traditional coffee pot w/ filters is provided as well as plenty of coffee mugs
*Kitchen supplies for clean-up
*Vacation rental toiletries: Hair shampoo & conditioner, Body lotion, Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Hairdryer
*Fresh fluffy towels
*Premium bedding and plumped-up pillows
*A washer and dryer
*An iron and clothing storage
*Beach supplies - We offer beach towels, fold-up chairs, and a cooler as well as bodyboards and beach toys.
*Extra Parking space on opposite side of the home.
* Hot tub
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
- live theater
- recreation center
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Dining Area
- Private Chef
- Away From It All
- Outdoor lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Starter Kitchen Amenities
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Bank
- Area FitnessCenter
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Linens Provided
- Winter Monthly Rentals
- Starter Bathroom Amenities
- Symphony Orchestra
- Cable TV
• Trip Preservation –We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment when it is available. If Guest has purchased travel insurance, any or all trip reimbursement will be subject to the policy terms and conditions. The travel insurance agreement is between Guest and the Policy Provider. Island Time Hilton Head is not the policy provider.
• Outside of 60 days (villas) or 90 days (homes) - Reservations canceled outside the 60-days of arrival for villas/condos or 90-days of arrival for homes will be refunded all payments minus the reservation fee. The reservation fee is nonrefundable.
• Inside of 60 days (villas) or 90 days (homes)- If Guest cancels within 60-days of arrival for villas/condos or 90-days of arrival for homes all payments will be forfeited. No refunds for early departures or no-shows. If you have purchased travel insurance, any or all trip reimbursement will be subject to the policy terms and conditions. The travel insurance agreement is between Guest and the Policy Provider. Island Time Hilton Head is not the policy provider.
• Storms - There are no refunds in the event of a tropical storm, tropical depression, hurricane, or named storm, and all payments will be forfeited. If Guest has purchased travel insurance, any or all trip reimbursement is between you and the insurance company and will be subject to the policy terms and conditions. The travel insurance agreement is between Guest and the Policy Provider. Island Time Hilton Head is not the policy provider.
Things To Do in Hilton Head Island
Write a Review!
Ad No. 1147795 2569-198156
This ad has been viewed 77 times.
Last updated: Sep 19, 2020
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Note: BeachHouse.com does not own or manage any of these properties. Please contact the homeowner or agent directly by using this form.