Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort H404 4-820 Kuhio Highway
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
|On Beach Yes
|Beach View? Yes
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|Perched on the top of "H" like a Harbor Masters house, H404 is a penthouse with PRIME OCEAN VIEWS sure to impress. With ocean views as far as the eye can see complimented by perfect island trade wind breezes H404 is one of the best that Waipouli Beach Resort has to offer! With a NEW owner, H404 has been upgraded with dedicated & FAST wifi so our guests can enjoy a reliable signal and superior cable with movies & sports. Managed by professionals, H404 has experienced agents that are standing by to help with all island and property questions & looking forward to hosting you.
The stylish interior of this ocean view 2 bedroom, 3 bath 1300 sq ft suite includes furniture that was selected and designed by world famous interior decorator Phillpotts and Associates who are known for their incredible resorts and custom homes around the world. The full kitchen in H404 features a top of the line Wolf glass cook top, a sub zero refrigerator, GE profile microwave, Stove, and stackable dishwasher, granite counter tops and African Mahogany cabinets. Three full bathrooms with travertine stone surround soaking tubs along with two showers are perfect to relax in after a long day of hiking and exploring around the island of Kauai.
This suite features 1 king bed, 1 queen bed as well as a NEW sleeper sofa. The resort has free wifi and parking for all guests. Three flat panel televisions, central A/C, elevators all increase the comfort level of your stay while at Waipouli Beach Resort H404
Waipouli Beach Resort boasts Kauai’s only heated fresh water lazy river pool. With two water slides, a cave and three sand bottom whirlpool spas the pool area is exquisite. Waipouli Beach Resort is also a child friendly resort with a sandy bottom kid pool and kids Jacuzzi. Located directly next to the pool on the beach is the restaurant OASIS. With a full bar, open for lunch and dinner Oasis offers locally grown cuisine with a beach front atmosphere. Go for a walk or run on our outdoor paved walkways that circle the entire resort or the enjoy the fitness center located near the pool.
The location of the Waipouli Beach Resort is ideal…Located halfway to each side of the island making all activities a short drive away this resort also has a 24 hour Safeway located across the street. Also a short walk away you will find a variety of restaurants, shops, grocery stores, yoga studios, Starbucks, a health food stores, and activity rental shops. A short drive away you will find historical Kapaa town which has a variety of fine restaurants, boutiques, healthy food stores, shops, jewelry stores and a library.
The famous Wailua river is just five minute car ride away along with Lydgate Beach Park which has lifeguards on duty a protected pond and playground for kids to play. It is also great for gatherings, parties or just relaxing and enjoying the tropical trade wind breezes.
Property type: Condominium – 4 stories
Beds: 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, sleeper sofa
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
Pets: No pets allowed
Floor area: 1300 sq ft
Smoking: No smoking allowed
Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, High Speed internet, Ironing board, Hair dryers, Jetted tubs, Washer/Dryer, Linens
Business: Near-by atm, Near-by bank, Near-by Post office, Multiple internet café’s
Kitchen: Full kitchen, Sub Zero Refrigerator, Microwave, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Stove, Cook top, Blender, 4 piece toaster, coffee maker
Entertainment: Cable tv, Cd player, I pod (5/6) docking station w/ Bluetooth, cd player
Outdoor: Balcony, Common BBQ grill, Beach, Beachfront walking path, Elevator, Free Parking, Hot tubs, Ocean front bar and Grille, Shared pool, Water slides, Waterfalls, Outdoor shower, yoga on the beach
Geographic: Close to town, Near the ocean, On the beach
Convenience: On site Fitness Center, Aveda Spa, Golf course near-by, Health food store, Starbucks, 24 hour Safeway, Shops, Near-by medical services, near-by yoga studio, near-by library
W04371337-01 tax id #
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- combination tub/shower
- jetted tub
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking