Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort H107 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|A VERY short STROLL to the BEACH sits *** H107 ***one of Waipouli's most uniquely positioned one bedrooms! Located on the ground level H107 is just steps to the pool and BEACH, while complimented by a beautiful lawn and cultural preserve area. This ground floor suite is a gem! Hawaiian ocean breezes carry the music of the sea so H107 is the perfect place to relax after a day on Kauai! With a new owner and manager, team H107 is committed to welcoming you with Aloha, excellent service and a fresh new feel!
This stylish 1 bedroom 2 bath suite includes a top kitchen equipped with Wolf, Sub-zero, GE profile microwave & all that you will need to cook in this award winning kitchen. H107 is also fitted with granite counter tops, African mahogany cabinets, two full bathrooms with Peruvian stone, soaking tubs and showers to relax any over hiked traveler.
H107 also offers complimentary wireless Internet, cable TV, free local calls, free parking and free beach towels provided at the pool. Relax with two flat panel wall mounted televisions, central air conditioning elevators for all units, and interior full size stackable washer and dryer increases the comfort level during your stay. Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa boasts Kauai's only heated fresh water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls and a child friendly sand bottom beach area. On the Beach & near the pool we have "Oasis" our beach front restaurant, known for fine dining, great drinks and a moon rise dinner like on other! Pamper yourself at Spa by the Sea, our 5000 square foot spa that is fully equipped with treatment rooms, salon, pedicures, manicures, massages and more. Waipouli also features a fitness room, an activities desk, beach towels provided by the pool and a business center.
Nearby: On Waipouli Beach, the new Kauai front Path, boutique shops, grocery stores, classic Old Kapaa Town, The Wailua River. You are located in sunny Kapaa town half way to each end of the island, bike rentals, sushi bars, coffee shops, Yoga studios, Coconut Market Place, Lydgate state park, Fuji Beach "Baby Beach", sun rises, moon rises, Donkey Beach, Kealia Beach, fruit stands, Papaya's health food MORE. Nearby activities- golf, surfing, fishing, kayaking, hiking, waterfalls, sunning, 8 mile ride on the new Kauai Path, AND MORE.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- jetted tub
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking