Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort G405 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96815
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
|On Beach Yes
|Beach View? Yes
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|Sunset Mountain view Penthouse G405' - “G” is 1 of only 3 buildings at WBR that are directly beachfront. It is located on the back side with mountain and sunset views looking at the Sleeping Giant. G405 offers MAXIMUM proximity, convenience, Aloha and VALUE! From the elevator of 'G' you are about 25 paces to parking, 15 to the lovely pool and bbq, and about 50 from the beach! PRISTINE. Enjoying the exquisite amenities of WBR or applying your amazing G405 savings towards the matchless beauty of Kauai's sites and activities as this suite is truly affordable. Stay a MONTH and we're sure you'll never want to leave! The solid construction of this unit, its doors and windows can submerge you into tranquil peace and quiet. On the other hand if you enjoy the openair... from your safe haven in G405 hear some of the not-so-far-off notes of ocean waves, happy comings and goings of WBR guests and residents, live music meandering through the eveningtide from the property restaurant.
Ask today about our specials and the terms of longer stays with us. Whether a quick trip while island hopping or an extended stay... your G- 405 savings are big!
G405 features 1 king bed & 1 queen with a queen sleeper sofa. Though it is best for 4 people it will accomodate 6. Waipouli also offers complimentary wireless Internet, three flat panel wall mounted televisions, central air conditioning, elevators for all units, and interior full size stackable washer and dryer increases the comfort level during your stay.
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa boasts Kauai's only heated fresh water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls and a child friendly sand bottom beach area. On the property there is a grill and a large beach front bar perfect for dinner, and Mai Tai time. Take a jog or walk on our outdoor paved walkways that circle the entire resort or enjoy the fitness room. Pamper yourself at the 5,000 square foot Spa By the Sea with massage and much more.
The location of the resort is superior in the sense that one is halfway to each side of the island, making all activities a short drive. Directly across the street is Safeway, Long's Drugstore, Starbucks, Subway, Jamba Juice, a Hawaiian Jewelry store, Blockbuster and many more shops and restaurants. It is also a short walk to the historical town of Kapaa which has fantastic restaurants, organic food stores, boutique shopping, a library, and yoga studio. Nearby you will also discover a dramatic beach walking/cycling path that starts in Kapaa and continues North to Kealia beach and then further on to other beautiful beaches.
Lydgate Park is only a 5 minute drive away, the Wailua river is 2 minutes away, and Waipouli Beach Resort is lots of family fun and relaxation without going anywhere.
Sunny location, close to all amenities. * exquisite interior design * gourmet kitchen * beautiful gardens * Superior beds for the ultimate sleep! * Kauai's only heated salt water pool * oceanfront bar and restaurant The Oasis * Wi-Fi * Air Conditioning * Family friendly * steps to the beach * Spa By the Sea* gym * nearby boutique shopping and variety of excellent restaurants * nearby activities - golf, surfing, kayaking, hiking, waterfalls and more... * Nearby Bikrams Yoga Studio * just 15 min from the airport
This is truly the best value on Kauai for luxury accommodations!
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- jetted tub
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Mountain View
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking