Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort F104 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|F104 is the room with the yard, view and location. Surrounded by grass this incredible ground floor gem is the perfect room for those who love open space. Surrounded by tropical landscaping the yard truly feel like it’s your very own. F104 is also one of the more desirable views on the property looking into the torch light pool at night through lush landscaping! A short walk to the beach and very close to the pool, F104 is sure to impress. Blocked by any heavy wind the patio and yard are perfect for an evening beverage and dinner in the open air.
Waipouli Beach Resort is the winner of two first prizes in the $2,000,000 + condo category of the 2006 '50th Parade of Homes and is the best luxury value in Hawaii.
The furniture was selected and designed by the renown interior designer known for their incredible resorts and custom homes around the world. The stylish interior of this 1312 square foot 2 bedroom, 3 bath, suite includes top of the line kitchen with a Wolf glass cook top, oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, GE profile microwave, Fisher Paykel dual dishwasher drawers, granite counter top and African Mahogany cabinets. Three full bathrooms with Peruvian Travertine stone surrounds, soaking tubs and two showers to relax any over hiked traveler.
The unit features king & Queen HEAVENLY beds, 1 queen sleeper sofa which in all can easily accommodate 6 people. Waipouli also offers complimentary wireless Internet and high speed ethernet connection on property and in the rooms. Three flat panel wall mounted televisions, central air conditioning, and interior full size stackable washer and dryers
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa boasts Kauai's only heated fresh water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls and a child friendly sand bottom beach area. On the property there is a grill and a large beach front barThe Oasis perfect for dinner, and Mai Tai time. Take a jog or walk on our outdoor paved walkways that circle the entire resort or enjoy the fitness room. Pamper yourself at the 5,000 square foot Spa By the Sea with massage and much more.
The location of the resort is superior in the sense that one is halfway to each side of the island, making all activities a short drive. Directly across the street is Safeway, Long's Drugstore, Starbucks, Subway, Jamba Juice, a Hawaiian Jewelry store, Blockbuster and many more shops and restaurants. It is also a short walk to the historical town of Kapaa which has fantastic restaurants, organic food stores, boutique shopping, a library, and yoga studio. Nearby you will also discover a Kauai's NEW beach walking/cycling path that starts in Kapaa and continues North to Kealia beach and then further on to other beautiful beaches. Once a sugar train track this federally funded path will be nearly 18 miles upon completion and is now 4 miles on the OCEAN FRONT!!
Lydgate Park is only a 5 minute drive away, the Wailua river is 2 minutes away, and Waipouli Beach Resort is lots of family fun and relaxation without going anywhere.
Sunny location, close to all amenities. * exquisite interior design * gourmet kitchen * beautiful gardens * Superior beds for the ultimate sleep! * Kauai's only heated salt water pool * oceanfront bar and restaurant The Oasis * Wi-Fi * Air Conditioning * Family friendly * steps to the beach * Spa By the Sea * gym * nearby boutique shopping and variety of excellent restaurants * nearby activities - golf, surfing, kayaking, hiking, waterfalls and more... * Nearby Bikrams Yoga Studio * just 15 min from the airport
This is truly the best value on Kauai for luxury accommodations!
W45450186-01 tax id #
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map)  (Bing Map)
- jetted tub
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking