Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort C403 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|The Incredible resort amenities, upscale furnishings, High end appliances, stone surfaces & exotic hardwoods throughout make this luxury space one of the greatest vacation rental values in Hawaii!. C403 is set apart with high ceilings in the living area, perfect trade wind breezes and one of the better exterior views on the property. Along with having new owners and a clean new look.
C403 features 1 king bed, one queen & a 1 queen sleeper sofa with thick memory foam pad for comfort. The unit can accommodate 2-6 people.
To keep you "connected" and to satisfy your entertainment needs there is FREE wireless Internet access, 3 LCD flat screen televisions, DVD players and basic cable.
Wake up to beautiful sunrises and bask in luxury. Features include: exquisite interior design, gourmet kitchen, beautiful gardens, Kauai's only heated salt water pool, oceanfront bar and restaurant The Oasis, Spa By the Sea, gym, Business center, AC & my favorite WAIPOULI Beach! We are ON Waipouli BEACH with multiple little picnic and reading hideaways. Watch some of the worlds most incredible sun and moon rises on the beach steps from your door..
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa boasts Kauai's only heated fresh water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls and a child friendly sand bottom beach area. On the property there are grills and a large beach front bar perfect for dinner, and Mai Tai time. Take a jog or walk on our outdoor paved walkways that circle the entire resort or enjoy the fitness room. Pamper yourself at the 5,000 square foot Spa By the Sea with massage and much more. The property is on the beach which has tables, lounge chairs and shade.
The location of the resort is superior in the sense that one is halfway to each side of the island, making all activities a short drive. Directly across the street is a 24 hr Safeway, Long's Drugstore, Starbucks, Subway, Jamba Juice, a Hawaiian Jewelry store, Blockbuster and many more shops and restaurants. It is also a short walk to the historical town of Kapaa which has fantastic restaurants, organic food stores, boutique shopping, a library, and yoga studio. NOW touching our property you will also discover THE new KAUAI PATH a dramatic beach walking/cycling path that starts in Kapaa and continues North to Kealia beach and then further on to other beautiful beaches. The Kauai Path will be 18 miles along the ocean when complete and will be one of our countries most beautiful coastal paths.
Sunny location, close to all amenities. * exquisite interior design * gourmet kitchen * beautiful gardens * Superior beds for the ultimate sleep! * Kauai's only heated salt water pool * oceanfront bar and restaurant The Oasis * Wi-Fi * Air Conditioning * Family friendly * steps to the beach * Spa By the Sea * gym * nearby boutique shopping and variety of excellent restaurants * nearby activities - golf, surfing, kayaking, hiking, waterfalls and more... * Nearby Bikrams Yoga Studio * just 15 min from the airport
This is truly the best value on Kauai for luxury accommodations in Hawaii! We invite you to come experience "Paradise on Kauai"!
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- jetted tub
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Ocean View
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking