Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort B301 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
|On Beach Yes
|Beach View? Yes
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|B301 is a great mountain view value! Exterior facing, mountain views, new upgrades and located within close proximity to the beach and pool, B301 is sure to impress! With over 20 restaurants within a mile from the resort as well as safeway, shops, starbucks, and more just across the street B301 has an ideal location. From the Lanai and balconies gaze to the East at Waipouli Beach and be mesmerized by the sunrise or enchanted by the Waipouli moon rise. Listen to the waves crashing in the background, enjoy the lush tropical landscaping, illuminated torch lit pool, lazy river, waterfall and Koi Pond. Enjoy the romance of live Hawaiian music from the oceanfront Oasis by The Sea seasonally, or retreat into the air conditioned suite for total silence and seclusion.
The top of the line kitchen is appointed with a Wolf glass cook top and oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, GE Profile microwave, Fisher Paykel dual dishwasher drawers, granite counter tops, onyx back splash and African mahogany cabinets. Two bathroom with Peruvian travertine stone surrounds, two soaking tubs and three showers are there to soothe and reenergize you after each adventure packed day.
The suite features one king bed and one queen & a sleeper sofa which in all can easily accommodate 4 people. Waipouli Beach Resort also offers complementary wireless internet and lobby high speed Ethernet connection availability. Two flat panel wall mounted LG televisions, central air conditioning, elevators for all floors, and interior full size stacked washer and dryer increases the comfort level during your stay.
Winner of two first prizes in the $2,000.000 + condo category of the 2006 50th Parades of Homes is one of many reasons to visit this special property. The whole family will love Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa's heated salt water lazy river pool with one waterfall cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls and a child friendly sand bottom and beach area.
On the property there is the Oasis By The Sea bar and gourmet restaurant, featuring indoor and outdoor dining, live entertainment, just right for oceanfront dining, and Mai Tai time. Take a jog or walk on our outdoor paved walkways that circle the entire resort or enjoy the fitness room. Pamper yourself at the 5,000 square foot service Hawaiian style Spa By the Sea.
The location of the Waipouli Beach Resort is superior: halfway to each side fo the island, making all activities a short drive. Directly across the street we have a 24hr Safeway, Foodland, Longs Drugstore, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Subway, and many more shops and restaurants. Yet within the very private enclave of Waipouli Beach Resort you are isolated from the hubbub of the town. It is also a short drive to the historical town of Kapaa which has a variety of fine restaurants, island clothing, organic food stores, boutique shopping, a library, and yoga studio. Nearby you will discover a dramatic beach walking/cycling path that starts in Kapaa and continues north to Kealia Beach and then further on to other secluded beaches. A Waipouli owned Nature Preserve abuts the property. The famous and challenging Wailua Golf Course is minutes away. Spacious beachfront Lydgate Park is only a 5 minute drive away, the Wailua River is a 2 minute drive away, with the famous Fern Grotto Cruise, luau's, and kayaking. Waipouli Beach Resort also has lots of family fun and relaxation without going anywhere else.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking