Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort A301 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|A301 is the perfect place to relax after a day in the sun or experiencing the rugged beauty of Kauai! A301 now has a new owner, manager & couch!, We are committed to welcoming you to your vacation on Kauai with excellent service and a fresh, clean, bright environment!
Waipouli A301 offers complimentary wireless internet, cable TV, free local calls, free parking, elevators, and free towel service at the pool. Grab a Starbucks across the street, stock the gourmet kitchen with your choice of food and drink, and then unwind with two flat panel wall-mounted televisions, central air conditioning, bright south-facing covered lanai, and a full-size stackable washer and dryer in the unit. Everything you need for your home-base and/or final destination on Kauai is right here!
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa boasts Kauai's only heated fresh water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls, and a child-friendly sand-bottom beach area. Just outside your front door overlooking the ocean we have "Oasis," a beach front restaurant known for some of the freshest and best dining in Kapaa, great drinks, and a moonrise dinner like no other! Pamper yourself at Spa by the Sea, our 5000 square foot spa that is fully equipped with treatment rooms, salon, pedicures, manicures, massages and more. Waipouli also features a fitness room, an activities desk, beach towels provided by the pool, and a business center.
Nearby: On Waipouli Beach, the new Kauai front path, boutique shops, grocery stores, classic Old Kapaa Town, The Wailua River. You are located in sunny Kapaa town half way to each end of the island, bike rentals, sushi bars, coffee shops, Yoga studios, Coconut Market Place, Lydgate state park, Fuji Beach "Baby Beach", sun rises, moon rises, Donkey Beach, Kealia Beach, fruit stands, Papaya's health food MORE. Nearby activities- golf, surfing, fishing, kayaking, hiking, waterfalls, sunning, 8 mile ride on the new Kauai Path, AND MORE.
This is the perfect place to start your adventure in Kauai!
GET & TAT Tax#W49701675-01
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- jetted tub
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking