Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|Waipouli Beach Resort A203 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
|Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|A203 is one of the BEST VALUE rooms at Waipouli Beach Resort. The new owners have pulled out all the stops and have upgraded the suite with a new 50" flat screen smart tv, a leather sleeper sofa as well as new chairs and decor. Treat yourself to Nespresso supplied by the owners and relax in luxury just steps to the beach and pool.
The stylish interior of this luxurious 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 1158 square foot unit includes top of the line kitchen with a Wolf glass cook top and oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, GE profile microwave, Bosch dishwasher, granite counter top and African Mahogany cabinets. Three full bathrooms with Peruvian Travertine stone surrounds, soaking tubs and two showers to relax any over hiked traveler. Other amenities provided by the owners include complimentary wireless internet, 3 flat screen wall mounted televisions, central air-conditioning, ceiling fans in each room. Fully stocked kitchen with dishes and utensils, cooking pans and cooking utensils, Nespresso espresso machine, coffee maker, and blender. The owner also gifts fine coffee for all guests. There is also an interior full size front loading washer and drier, and patio furniture on each lanai. This unit features 2 master suites, one with a king bed, one with a queen bed and there is a queen sleeper sofa with a thick memory foam for comfort in the living room. Condo A203 accommodates 2-6 guests.
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa boasts Kauai's only heated fresh water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls and a child friendly sand bottom beach area.Barbecue facilities can also be found near the pool for guests to enjoy. On the beach in front of your building A you will find “Oasis”, a beach front restaurant known for fine dining, great drinks, and a moon rise dinner like no other! Need some pampering? Spa by the Sea is a relaxing full service spa and salon on site to meet all of your spa needs including unique Hawaiian spa services. Waipouli also offers a fitness room, an activities desk, and a business center. Beach towels are also available and provided by the pool staff.
You will be glad you chose Waipouli Beach Resort because of it’s location. The drive to the airport is only 15 minutes, Lydgate Park is 5 minutes away, the Wailua river is 2 minutes away, and the pool, spa, and beach are with in steps so you can relax without driving anywhere. The location of the resort is superior and strategically halfway to each side of the island, making for less driving and more beach time. Directly across the street is a 24 hr Safeway, Starbucks, Subway, Jamba Juice, Panda Express, Papaya's health food store and many more shops and restaurants. It is also a short walk to the historical town of Kapaa which has fantastic restaurants, organic food stores, boutique shopping, a library, and yoga studio. Nearby you will also discover the dramatic KAUAI PATH, a beach walking/cycling path that starts in Kapaa and continues 5 miles North ON THE OCEAN to some of Hawaii's most beautiful beaches.
Property Features: Sunny location, close to all amenities. * exquisite interior design * gourmet kitchen * beautiful gardens * Superior beds for the ultimate sleep! * Kauai's only heated salt water pool * oceanfront bar and restaurant The Oasis * Wi-Fi * Air Conditioning * Family friendly * steps to the beach * Spa By the Sea * gym * nearby boutique shopping and variety of excellent restaurants * nearby activities - golf, surfing, kayaking, hiking, waterfalls * just 15 min from the airport
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- sleep sofa /futon
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking