At Emerald Isle Beach you can find twelve miles of white, powdery sand, emerald green waters, and crystal blue skies at the western end of Bogue Banks Island in North Carolina
Emerald Isle Beach is the perfect spot for a fun-filled family vacation not only beacause of its beautiful atmosphere, but the wonderful activities the whole family can experience as well!
With an Emerald Isle beach rental vacation
you and your family can enjoy all the comforts of home and still explore one of the most scenic parts of North Carolina.
Here are Some Tips for Your Emerald Isle Beach Vacation:
- Hit the Beach! - On Emerald Isle's 12-mile shore you can go jet skiing, sailboarding, skimming, body boarding, wave running, kayaking, and sunfishing.
- Go Pier Fishing at Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - Charter a boat, and catch red snapper, triggerfish, grunts, and groupers. Go deep sea fishing and find tuna, wahoo, dolphin, sailfish, and marlin.
- Visit Playland - During the summer months Playland is an amusement and water park on Emerald Isle. Featuring eight super-fast water slides, bumper boats, slick and grand prix tracks, and an 18-hole miniature golf course, it's a good venue for a family play-day.
- Sample local cuisine - Emerald Isle is known for its wonderful seafood, including fresh-made clam chowder, steamed blue crabs, fried fish, and hush puppies.
- Visit Fort Macon State Park - North Carolina's most visited state park, Fort Macon has nature trails and historic forts near sandy beaches and picnic facilities.
With so much to do in such a great location, it's no surprise families go back to an Emerald Isle Beach vacation each year!