Imagine yourself relaxing on a beautiful, white sand beach while sipping on an exotic, tropical drink under the bright sun shining down at the clear blue waters ahead of you. Choose one of our beautiful vacation rentals in the Bahamas
. The Bahamas encompass over 700 islands and 2,500 cays, all located right off the coast of Florida
. So close to home, yet a whole different world altogether, each exquisite island has something unique and unexpected to contribute to your island vacation!
There are a Great Many Other Islands to Visit When You Stay in The Bahamas:
- If you're looking to have an exciting vacation The Grand Bahama Island is the perfect destination for you! While at Grand Bahama, visit Rand Memorial Nature Center at Freeport, which contains horticultural displays and nature trails.
- For water lovers, Eleuthera is a great place to visit to dive and snorkel in the water. More interestingly, you can find Pink Sands Beach on this island named for the peculiar color of the beach.
- The Abaco Islands, which are known as "The Sailing Capital of the World".
- Cat Island is the island with the lowest amount of touristactivity, making it a wonderful escape for those who enjoy their privacy.
- The Exumas are home to the Bahama Iguanas and present excellent marinas, spectacular beaches, unspoiled reefs and scuba diving plus fly fishing.
Experience a true paradise for yourself at any one of the Bahamian Islands
on your BeachHouse.com vacation rental