Click photo to enlarge
View of 2 story house, stairs to beach
Upstairs dining room seats 12
Kitchen island with bar stools
Upstairs patio view of ocean/beach
Upstairs living room in large open area
view from upstairs patio
Upstairs master br king bed w/outdoor patio
View of upstairs patio off Master BR
Upstairs second bedroom with two twins
Master Bedroom No. 2 downstairs
Downstairs Master BR w/ fireplace and patio
downstairs studio bedroom w/full bath & fireplace
Studio twin day bed with twin trundle bed
downstairs studio full kitchenette
View in front of house of ocean
pool within community 5 minute drive
Upstairs patio in front of casita
Casita/little studio, queen bed, full kitchen
Upstairs patio with BBQ grill, bar area
View of back yard with fountain, table and chairs
downstairs patio off master bedroom no 2
Park in community with play areas and swings
|San Antonio Del Mar
|Rosarito Beach, Mexico 00000
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
|On Beach Yes
|Beach View? Yes
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|This beautiful beach front home is in the gated community with 24/7 security in San Antonio del Mar 10 minutes north of Rosarito Beach and less than l hour south of San Diego. It sleeps up to but not more than 10 adults and some small children (we also have a separate two person studio next to house) and features oceanfront dining and living rooms and upstairs and downstairs balconies, 5 bedrooms (3 have kings, 1 has two twins and l is in an open studio area with a twin daybed and twin trundle underneath that can be used to make a king or two twins), 4 baths, 2 kitchens, patio barbeque grill and bar. If you have more than l0 adults and up to 12, we also have a casita (small studio onsite) next to house for additional fee of $75 a night for two people with queen bed, full bath, full kitchen.
We have satellite tv, Netflix access to tvs from laptop, phone for local calls, filtered safe water, enclosed garage, internet, washer/dryer, dishwasher, dvds, videos, books, board games, puzzles, etc. Lots of beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, boogey boards, life vests, and beach toys.
This beautiful, comfortable, and clean two-story beachfront house with modern furnishings is for rent year round by weekend, week or month. It is near Rosarito, Baja California, less than one hour drive across the border from San Diego airport. It has direct private access from the house to sandy beach for miles with daily dolphin views. High waves make it great for surfing. The house also has a large, open and spacious ocean front dining and living room, outside furnished patios, a grassy side yard with table and fountain, an outdoor barbeque/bar area, two fireplaces, two pellet stoves and a garage for large vehicle and additional parking in front of house. Water is filtered throughout the house and a kitchen spigot using RO is safe to drink.
Internet is available for house and casita. Ceiling and floor fans for summer, and electric oil heaters for colder season. Within this gated community there are three restaurants - one upscale, one Italian and one great breakfast restaurant. There is also a well maintained pool within the community and a beautifully maintained park for the kids.
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map)  (Bing Map)
Amenities include satellite TVs (US) , DVD player, CD Player, video player, wireless internet and phone access, fully filtered water throughout the house. 15 steps to beach from house, upper and lower furnished balconies, backyard with trees, BBQ area, fireplaces, washer/dryer, games, dishwasher, puzzles, books, videos and dvd's, access to pool and tennis court.
This Rosarito Beachfront Rental is located within the gated and secure community of San Antonio Del Mar, a beautiful 600 home community just north of Rosarito. The community has 24 hour/7 days a week security, a beautiful playground and park, an outdoor pool, on site Italian restaurant, fine dining restaurant as well as breakfast cafe.
|Internet Access Available
Mar 1 - Sept 30, $425/night, $1900/week, 2 night minimum
Oct 1 - Feb 28, $375/night, $1500/week, 2 night minimum
Cleaning fee $120
Refundable Damage Deposit: $300 (up to three weeks prior to stay and returned within five days after stay); full payment due two weeks prior to stay; ); $500 deposit if month or longer)
Accept payment by PayPal, credit card, or check-no money orders
Check in: 10:00 am; checkout 12:00 noon (other times may be pre arranged)
Rates include wireless internet, satellite (US) tvs, taxes.
Owner's Deposit Cancellation Policy
50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
1. Renters will treat our home as if they are a guest staying in at a friend’s home; please take care with our belongings – missing or broken items will be deducted from deposit.
2. Renters will provide list of persons (adults and children) staying in the house during rental for security purposes; San Antonio del Mar is a gated community with 24/7 security and will ask names.
3. Renters will take security precautions such as closing and locking outside doors, gates and garage at night and when outside the home.
4. Check in time is 10am and check out is 12:00 noon, unless otherwise pre arranged with owners.
5. If something is broken or not working due to normal wear and tear please advise so we can fix.
1. No illegal drugs allowed on premises.
2. No smoking is permitted anywhere inside the house.
3. No animals of any kind are allowed on the premises. (Strictly enforced as many have allergies)
4. No fireworks are permitted in San Antonio del Mar at any time; people who are caught will be cited a $200 fee by San Antonio del Mar Association and forfeit of your deposit.
5. More people staying at the house than agreed to in this contract, unless approved by us in advance.
Violations will result in immediate expulsion with loss of deposit and all amounts paid.
6. The home office is locked and not part of rental – please respect personal space and don’t enter.
7. Casita is locked and cannot be used unless arranged and paid in advance (up to 24 hours prior)
8. Please remember that San Antonio is a residential neighborhood - residents work and have children. So please – be quiet for our residents after 10pm. Rosarito and Tijuana have many late night activities.
All desired activities for beach/ocean living are nearby. Within community there is a pool, restaurants and a breakfast cafe.
World class golf minutes away, complete spa services and horseback riding are nearby, and the town of Rosarito with many restaurants and attractions is just 10 minutes down the road with parasailing, jet skiing, cantinas, horseback riding, ATV rentals, traditional Mexican dance shows, movie theatre (many in english) and dance.
Further south, Ensenada has deep sea fishing and boat rentals; wine country is in the nearby Guadalupe Valley.
Puerto Nuevo is just 25 minutes south where you can find the traditional lobster meal and lots of little shops. The Bufadora (a natural ocean blowhole) with lots of shops and restaurants is south of Ensenada.San Antonio/Pool/Park
• An outdoor unheated pool is located on the premises about l/3 of a mile north from the house. Just pass the security area, you can find Cantil Road and go north for several blocks. You will see an opening and the ocean and go left and you will see the pool. A beautiful park is located at the entrance where you pass the gates, and a children’s play area is there.
Also: Things you might want to bring to make your stay in San Antonio even better (we provide beach towells, chairs, umbrellas, boogey boards, life vests, beach toys, and an outside shower with privacy to clean up before re entering home):
• Wet suits if you plan to be in water at beach a long time
• Kayaks (we have life jackets for all sizes) if you have them
• Charcoal and lighter fluid for barbeque grill and for beach fire for smoores
• Firewood or fire logs for fireplaces in two bedrooms or the beach
• Surf boards for fun in the ocean (we provide boogey boards all sizes)
• Beach/pool toys/balls and floats/kites for kids and adults (we have some)
• Bicycles for the beach; beach or volley balls; other beach games
• Light jackets for early summer mornings and evenings
• Comfortable shoes for walking beach and streets in San Antonio
• Binoculars to view the dolphins, birds
• Link to an internet tide chart – high tide better for boarding/surfing; low is better for running, bicycle riding, tide pools and collecting shells, rocks, sand dollars, etc.
• Laptops, ipads, smart phones, etc. we have WIFI (code is with directions)
• Cameras and video of course! (sunsets are incredible from the balcony)
• We have three restaurants on site within the community – Gusto’s, an Italian eatery with pizza and a bar; a breakfast restaurant just next to Gusto’s (great food); and a formal restaurant to the left of the entrance to the community (dress up) with excellent international cuisine.
Nearest Airport : San Diego at 40 Miles
Nearest Bar pub : On site restaurants
Nearest Golf : Real Del Mar Hotel at 2 Miles
Nearest Train : San Diego Trolley at 15 Miles
Nearest Motorway : Scenic Route l at 0.5 Miles
Nearest Restaurant : On site
Nearest Beach : Baja - House on beach with direct access Car: recommended
• This company’s website lists all kinds of tours and excursions one can do in the Rosarito area – parasailing trips, visit to wine country, even snorkeling and deep sea fishing trips. You can book on line, and the tour bus leaves from Rosarito (l0 minutes south of our beach house in San Antonio del Mar). http://www.viator.com/Baja-California-Sur-attractions/Rosarito-Beach/d4149-a18208
Touring Wine country
• Take highway inland from Rosarito down to Ensenada along the coast. Beautiful vineyards, wine tasting, greenery and fresh produce available. Takes about 2-4 hours. Go to Baja Wineries Map; Baja Wineries Map; Guadalupe Valley Wine Tour northeast of Ensenada
• Residence Inn at Real del Mar across the street from San Antonio. Golf, complete spa and workout amenities for daily rates. Also have a nice snack bar overlooking golf course, and a fine dining restaurant as well as a church. From house dial 631-3670.
• Acuario Spa and Fitness Club. Call for Daily rates. Large heated swimming pool, hot tub, and modern workout facility at Playas Tijuana, 15 minutes north on Rt 1 from house (need toll money). Call 680-1864.
Activities for kids
• Rosarito has a movie theatre (with films in English), a Pizza place with arcade games, a Walmart where you can buy about anything, etc.
• There is a permanent circus in Tijuana near the big market, and usually in Rosarito there is a little circus or fair at the first exit heading south with showtimes during day and night and has live animals.
• La Bufadora – a place south of Ensenada where the waves hit the rocks and a big water spout sprays up l00 feet every other wave. It is the second largest so-called blowhole in the world. LOTS of little shops and tables along the path to get there, restaurants too. Very crowded on Sundays! Take Highway 1 past Ensenada (lots of good restaurants here and shipping ports for interest). About l l/2 hour drive. Could combine with vineyard trip.
• Ensenada – If you like deep sea fishing, you can find boats, and supplies that will take you out and guaranteed to catch a bunch of delicious fish which they will cut up for you to take back to the house (not sure about taking over border)
• In Tijuana, near the new Sam’s store is a movie theater as well as a Pizza Place/kids climbing structure with slides/video games, etc.
• In Playas Tijuana at the Acuario Fitness Center is a great heated pool for the whole family. Daily rates may be available – number listed under spas. .
• There is a McDonalds in Rosarito (take first exit and head south it is on left) that has a nice play area for kids 8 and under.
• Rosarito usually has a circus in town which will be obvious when you are driving along the main road.
• Of course, traveling back over the border the kids have options near San Diego from Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Knotts Berry Water Park and further north near LA Disney World, Legoland, Animal Kingdom, Knotts Berry Farm (mostly incredible roller coasters in an old fashioned western setting). and more!
Horseback and ATV riding along the beach in Rosarito
• Just outside the Rosarito Beach Hotel (third exit heading south) there are places to rent horses and ATV’s – good for kids but adults can enjoy also. Just a stroll along the beach.
• Rosarito has a nice Mercado with all kinds of things to buy close to the Rosarito Beach Hotel on the same side. It is hard to find but you can see shops selling piñatas and nuts and the entrance is nearby. There is also a much larger one in Tijuana near the cemetery.
• There is a little strip mall across from the community for necessities, gas and a bakery, pizza, Mexican food, etc.
• Rosarito – Suzzanne's near the Mercado in Rosarito is an upscale and wonderful restaurant for celebrating something special. We like Vince’s across from Blockbuster video (third exit and head north again and on left – Blockbuster on right); the Rosarito Beach Hotel at the south end (exit 3) has a couple of good restaurants; El Nido near the Rosarito Beach Hotel; La Casa Azuelas near Vince’s is also good; and a little taco shop (La Abuela) with three tables near the old, small Comercial Mexicana (foodstore) and a tamale store there as well; Los Arcos next to the Rosarito Beach Hotel has great Mexican food (cash only). Generally the food is good in both the larger restaurants and the so called taco stands.
• Also at the Residence Inn across from San Antonio there is a fine dining restaurant that is very good and a small snack shop overlooking the golf course.
• Don’t miss a trip south for 20 minutes to Puerto Nuevo for the traditional baked lobster, beans and rice dishes. Every restaurant there has the same menu and they are all good. Plus lots of little shops to buy Mexican items. South on Highway 1 past Rosarito.
• Along the beach in Playas Tijuana there are some good restaurants.
• Los Arcos in Tijuana near the Grande Hotel is also excellent.
• At the Rosarito Beach Hotel every Friday and Saturday night they have a great buffet dinner with traditional Mexican dancing, then modern dancing (jazz and hip hop), then the floor opens to everything to dance to (usually US music) until the wee hours. Great fun for everyone.
• There are a couple of places with dancing and music close to the Rosarito Beach Hotel at the southern end of Rosarito.
• Already mentioned the one in Rosarito which is the first exit into Rosarito heading south on main highway, has Spanish and English, right next to the Walmart and Home Depot.
• Heading north into Tijuana taking the Paseo de los Heroes is a huge movie theatre at the mall and even a dine in theater there with a large Calimax food shopping center nearby; there is also a movie theatre near the Sam’s Club in Tijuana.