Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|74-4910 Hao Kuni Place, Lot 5
|Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|***7 night minimum, but please call for shorter periods, may be able to accommodate!***
This beautiful custom home, built in 2007, boasts 5 buildings totaling 3,829 sq. feet; including main house, and a private master suite situated at each of 4 corners. Main house has a private study converted to bedroom with a sink, a half bath, media room with plasma TV, gourmet kitchen with granite island and top of the line appliances, dining and living areas elegantly decorated.
Each of the 4 master suites has about 550 feet, including a walk in closet, bathroom, and large room, each with 2 beds. 3 bathrooms have large Jacuzzi tubs. All master suites have TV.
Each suite also has an outdoor, enclosed cold/hot rain shower for those who prefer the Hawaiian way to shower.
Porte cochere with grand entrance, circular drive borders a tropical garden with plenty of parking.
1.1 acre fully landscaped estate of tropical flowers and plants frequented by tropical butterflies and birds, located at the far end of Kona Plantation Estates, a gated community with 8 homes. The Greenwell Ranch borders to the West and North, so this property has the most privacy of any of the lots and vacation rentals in Kona Plantation Estates (see neighborhood map), and is more private than virtually all other Kona homes. Yes, Hawaii also has tropical insects, but Terminix treats quarterly (more often if needed) so insects stay away for most part.
Elegant Travertine marble flooring and Granite counters throughout.
1. Large gazebo (often used for weddings), heated swimming pool, large Jacuzzi spa on Northwest side to maximize privacy.
2. One of the few heated pools on the island, which makes the pool comfortable even during winter.
3. Panoramic coastline views from 700 foot elevation. By abutting the ranch, there are no houses to obstruct views of the ocean below.
4. Stocked with pool toys, beach toys, beach umbrellas, beach chairs, ice chests, etc.
5. Over 2000 feet of covered walkways, lanais, and gazebo tiled with travertine.
6. Well maintained community tennis court, with pavilion.
7. Tropical flower and fruit gardens (banana, mango, strawberry papaya, cuties, orange, lemon, tangelo, Kona coffee). Gorgeous shade trees loved by exoctic birds!
Why Villa Cinco
1. Conveniently located about 15 minute drives to airport, 10 minutes to Costco, 10 minutes to the heart of Kona town, 20-30 minute drives to best beaches.
2. 700 foot is regarded by many locals as the perfect elevation. As you go higher up mountain, it gets colder, cloudier and wetter. As you go lower to ocean, it gets too hot, dry and brown. Big Island beaches involve a drive in any event. There is no advantage to rent near ocean, compared to renting at this pleasant climate with panoramic views.
3. Incredible privacy, views and serenity, due to the Pod architecture and bordering the Greenwell Ranch.
4. Depending on mix of children to adults, it has been rented by large parties of 15+, (10 is the more typical headcount) providing great value compared to alternatives. There are 2 hideabeds and 8 regular beds (3 CA King, 4 queens, 1 single)
5. Gourmet, fully stocked kitchen with mostly new appliances. New laundry appliances also.
6. Heated pool is a huge competitive advantage. Even at sea level, Kona pools are notoriously cold.
7. This is owner’s residence, who takes select bookings only while residing in another property when Villa Cinco rents. Property reflects pride of ownership and is professionally managed, cleaned, insect controlled, and maintained.
8. Perfect for weddings and family reunions. Can combine with other rentals in Kona Plantation Estates to accommodate larger parties, with advance planning.
TAT TAX ID: W44034472-01
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- Private Pool
- Secure Gated Entrance
- Gas Grill Near Pool Area
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Lanai
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Non Smoking Unit
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Wi-Fi for High Speed Internet
A Deposit of $200 is required at the time of booking. The balance including taxes and departure cleaning fee is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. All rates and terms are subject to change.
Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $59.00 reservation processing fee. Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fees) unless we are able to re-rent the property. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented for during the same dates as the canceled reservation. There is no refund for early departure or no shows