Click photo to enlarge
|For Rent Weekly, Monthly
|4611 Seair Ln
|Captiva Island, Florida 33924
|Sq Ft 4000
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
|On Beach No
|Beach View? No
|Serendipity means a "fortuitous happenstance" or "pleasant surprise". It was first coined by Horace Walpole in 1754. In a letter he wrote to a friend Walpole explained an unexpected discovery he had made by reference to a Persian fairy tale, The Three Princes of Serendip. The princes, he told his correspondent, were “always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things which they were not in quest of”.
Enjoy one of North Captiva Island’s Best vacation homes offered. Serendipity is a fabulous 4 bedroom home with incredible Gulf of Mexico views!. This amazing home has it all! From the moment you arrive you will be mesmerized by the wonderful appointments, furnishings, amenities and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. The home has 2800 square feet under a/c with more than 4000 square feet of living space including open and screen decks. It was renovated and professionally decorated from top to bottom in February 2014. Most everything in this home is brand new including AC units and the pool heater!
Serendipity has a private screened pool area just steps to the beach. This home is built for island living and setup for large multi-generational families. North Captiva is an amazing place to explore and Serendipity is equipped with two golf carts to explore the island.
There is plenty to do at Serendipity with a heated pool, games, beach chairs and towels. Also enjoy cooking in a gourmet kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and lots of granite counter space to work. The home has 3 flat screen TVs with Directv and a lovely look out lounge. You won’t want to leave this amazing place. The home allows up to 10 people and there is plenty of room to stretch out with a game area, living room, many porches and a lovely pool area. Also, enjoy a fabulous roof top deck with sunset and sunrise views - this deck has some of the best views on the island with cable railings for unobstructed viewing.
The sleeping arrangements are top notch with 2 master bedrooms with private baths and access to the outside porches. Let’s not forget about great views. You will truly be pleasantly surprised when arriving at Serendipity.
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Yahoo Map)
* Master Bedroom 1:
* King Bed with gel top mattress
* Flat Screen TV
* Access to screened in balcony
* Full Bath with walk in shower – pebble stone shower floor and seamless glass surround
Master Bedroom 2:
* Queen bed with gel top
* Flat screen TV
* Access to screened in balcony
* Full Bath with shower/bathtub combo
* Bunk beds – One Full, One twin
* Gorgeous Nautical décor with closet and dresser space
* Two twin beds
* Storage space under beds and closet
* Full Bathroom:
* Bathtub/Shower combo
* Granite top vanity
Overall Amenities on 1st Floor:
* Professional Décor with custom window treatments and new furniture in all rooms
* All New ceramic tile throughout, luxury shower heads, granite tops, sinks, faucets, lighting
* New Mattresses and high end linens and bedding in all rooms
* Quality “Down-Like” Pillows with extras in closets to find your perfect fit
* All mattresses and pillows have soft, quality protective covers
* 3 Blowdryers – one in each full Bathroom
* Bath and Hand Towels Provided by Island Club
* 10 Beach Towels in foyer storage ottoman supplied by owner
* Laundry baskets and hangers in each closet
Laundry Closet with Washer and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
* All new flooring throughout 2nd floor
* Professionally decorated with all new paint and custom window treatments
* Beautiful gulf views from every window on this level
* Living room with 2 large sofas – one with pull-out memory foam full size mattress
* Pub table area with storage chest for games, puzzles, or extra eating area
* Gourmet Kitchen with all new granite, sink, faucet, stainless steel appliances – dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator with RO filtered ice and water in door, microwave, electric stove. Garbage disposal, wine fridge, 12 cup and 4 cup coffee makers, 4-slice toaster, blender, hand mixer, large electric griddle, pots, pans, skillets, bakeware, cutting boards, new dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking utensils, wine glasses, and outdoor plastic dishes and glasses for eating by the pool
* Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water system at kitchen sink for quality drinking water
* Insta Hot faucet at sink for steaming hot water for tea and other hot drinks instantly
* Dining Table for 10
* Breakfast Bar with new granite and 3 swivel barstools
* Pantry closet for food storage
* Tennis Racquets in pantry for use at NCIC tennis courts
* Half Bathroom with new Granite top and designer bowl sink
* Wireless Access
* Landline Phone
* Large Flat Screen TV with DirecTV
* DVD player
* Assortment of movies and books
* Sound system
* Sliders to outdoor screened in balcony on this level – covered to enjoy in any weather
* Outdoor Dining Table for 6
* Outdoor Sectional seating
* Spiral Staircase to this cozy loft area – overlooks LR/Kitchen area
* New flooring
* 2 extra large chairs with stunning gulf views
* 4 New Quality sliders to access outdoor decks with aluminum decking and cable railings
* Large Upper level outdoor deck for sunbathing, gulf and island viewing
* Lounge chair seating and side tables
* Aluminum decking and cable railings
* This level has views of the entire island and spending time here is a must in this house!
* Views of the sunrise over the bay in the morning
* Sunsets over the gulf up here are magical!
* Serendipity is close to the airstrip and you will experience the thrill of occasional small plane take offs and landings as they fly right by
* Large in ground heated pool with screened in area and decking all around
* Patio dining table for 6
* Lounge chairs for sunbathing
* Pool toys and noodles
* Outdoor shower
* Outdoor Pool bar with sink
* Small fridge
* Beach chairs to take for the short walk to the beach
* Weber Gas Grill – new in February 2014
No pets allowed.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!
||Bryan Brilhart, Agent
View other listings (28 total)
Please say you found it on Beachhouse.com!
|Visit our Website|
|Ad No. 332496: This ad has been viewed by 14202 people.
NOTICE TO ALL RENTERS AND ADVERTISERS
You are responsible for conducting your own investigation regarding any and all claims made by prospective renters or vacation property owners or agents. You assume all liability for use of any information you find on any page of the Beach House website. The operators of BeachHouse.com assume no responsibility and in no way warrant the accuracy of the information contained in any of the pages published here.
Not all Beach House ads are created directly by the property owners, some ads are created by agents or property managers. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions page.