Palace by the Sea is set on the TIP of the peninsula, RIGHT on shore of the Pacific Ocean, with incredible and UNOBSTRUCTED 180 degree views of Manzanillo Bay and the Pacific. Very private. It has 9,500 covered ft. plus extensive pool/Jacuzzi-deck and garden areas, including a secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments.
One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access.
• Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tubs, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window
• Three additional guest suites with vanities, full private baths, one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views, the other one sits in a lush garden
• Living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging and entertaining
• Lots of space for family reunions
• Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies
• Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table
• Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, phone, computer with high speed internet access, wi-fi, library
Pool and Deck
• Outside is a handsome lava stone deck with pool and Jacuzzi
• Private, unobstructed sweeping 180 degree ocean views
• Sunshine on pool deck all day long and breathtaking sunsets
• Whale watching from the terrace
RATES ARE FOR 8 PEOPLE - EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON IS $500 MORE.
PRICING VARIES BY SEASON: LOW SEASON, HIGH SEASON AND HOLIDAYS (EASTER, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS)
GETTING TO MANZANILLO – Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo –- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.Click here to visit our website for further information.
Add to Favorites
• Use of our nine-passenger Chevrolet Suburban for getting around and to see the sights
• Golf cart for easy access around La Punta
• Computer with high-speed internet line plus wireless access
• Free phone service to/from USA and Canada
• Secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments, and margaritas and snacks at sunset
• First-class staff includes a great Mexican chef (everyone wants to take her home) who has been with us for 20 years.
• Our well-trained staff of six will spoil you with margaritas on the pool deck and all kinds of snacks
• Your meals will be expertly prepared, your bed will be turned down, your clothes laundered and ironed exactly as you request...
• Their only job is to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
• Experienced massage therapist on call for instant relaxation
• In-house manicure and pedicure are just a phone call away
• Professional personal fitness trainer available for house calls
• Portable baby cribs, high chairs, air mattresses
• Work on your handicap at one or all of the World Class Golf courses in the area: Isla de Navidad, a spectacular 27 hole secret gem and El Tamarindo, laid out to take full advantage of stunning tropical jungle vistas, as well as Las Hadas and El Corazon.
• Nearby Hotel Las Hadas (made famous in the movie 'Ten') offers deep sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset cruises
• You can go hiking, biking and kayaking with an experienced guide
• Spend an evening out dining on local fare at one of the many excellent restaurants just minutes away
• 4 lit tennis courts with full-time pro
…and much more
Private Beach and Clubhouse
• Sunbathe or snorkel at our private beach, rated as one of the world's top private beaches by Condé Nast
• Swim in the full size pool or enjoy a champagne lunch served by our staff at the clubhouse
RATES ARE FOR 8 PEOPLE - EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON IS $500 MORE. PRICING VARIES BY SEASON: LOW SEASON, HIGH SEASON AND HOLIDAYS (EASTER, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS) GETTING TO MANZANILLO – Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo –- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.