#1 In Guest Satisfaction. 5*villa W/Chef, Staff Vacation Rental InformationAdd to Favorites
Palace by the Sea is set on the TIP of the peninsula, RIGHT on shore of the Pacific Ocean, with incredible and UNOBSTRUCTED 180 degree views of Manzanillo Bay and the Pacific. Very private. It has 9,500 covered ft. plus extensive pool/Jacuzzi-deck and garden areas, including a secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR UN-RENTED WEEKS May 2-Aug 29 '15:
$2,500 to $3,500 per week* PLEASE INQUIRE.
* 4 persons, plus $300 per additional person per week, regardless of age
One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access.
• Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tubs, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window
• Three additional guest suites with vanities, full private baths, one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views, the other one sits in a lush garden
• Living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging and entertaining
• Lots of space for family reunions
• Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies
• Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table
• Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, phone, computer with high speed internet access, wi-fi, library
Pool and Deck
• Outside is a handsome lava stone deck with pool and Jacuzzi
• Private, unobstructed sweeping 180 degree ocean views
• Sunshine on pool deck all day long and breathtaking sunsets
• Whale watching from the terrace
RATES ARE FOR 8, SOMETIMES 6 OR 4 PEOPLE - EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON $45, $50 OR $80 PER NIGHT. PRICING VARIES BY SEASON: LOW SEASON, HIGH SEASON AND HOLIDAYS (EASTER, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS). PLEASE ASK.
GETTING TO MANZANILLO – Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo –- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.