Palace By The Sea
The Palace is located on the oceanfront of the Mexican Pacific Coast in Manzanillo (between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco). It features incredible and unobstructed 180 degree ocean views of Manzanillo Bay and the Pacific. 9,500 covered ft. plus extensive pool/Jacuzzi-deck and garden areas, including secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area).
One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access..
• Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tub, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window
• Three additional guest suites with vanities, full private baths, one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views, the other one sits in a lush garden
• Living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging or entertaining
• Lots of space for family reunions
• Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies
• Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table
• Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, phone, fax, computer with high-speed internet access, library
Pool and Deck
• Lava stone deck with pool and Jacuzzi
• Private, unobstructed sweeping 180 degree ocean views
• Sunshine on pool deck all day long and breathtaking sunsets
• Whale watching from the terrace
Please inquire about our rates, which vary based upon number of people, length of rental, rental dates desired, and time remaining until rental begins. Holidays are higher than other weeks.
GETTING TO MANZANILLO – Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo –- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.
SAFETY IN MANZANILLO - La Punta, where the villa is located, is as safe and wonderful as ever. Click here to visit our website for further information.
Add to Favorites
• Computer with high-speed internet line for e-mail. Wireless internet
• Special phone allowing free phone service to/from USA and Canada, including Alaska and Hawaii
• Golf cart for easy access to Beach Club, tennis courts, and around La Punta
• Secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments, and margaritas and snacks at sunset
* Full staff
• Great Mexican chef (everyone wants to take her home) who has been with us for 20 years. She is Mexican and expert in Mexican food, also in Italian and French cuisine. She worked for an Italian neighbor for 6 years before joining our staff, and her Italian food is spectacular. We also had a French chef for 5 years who taught her all his French cooking skills.
• Our well-trained staff of six will spoil you with margaritas on the pool deck and all kinds of snacks
• Your meals will be expertly prepared, your bed will be turned down, your clothes laundered and ironed exactly as you request...
• Their only job is to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
• Experienced massage therapist on call for instant relaxation
• In-house manicure and pedicure are just a phone call away
• Professional personal fitness trainer available for house calls
• Use of 9-passenger Chevrolet Suburban for getting around and seeing the sights
• Portable baby cribs and air mattresses
• Three World Class Golf courses in the area: Isla de Navidad, a spectacular 27 hole secret gem and El Tamarindo, laid out to take full advantage of stunning tropical jungle vistas, as well as Las Hadas, the championship course designed by Pete and Roy Dye and Club Santiago.
• Nearby Hotel Las Hadas (made famous in the movie 'Ten') offers deep sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset cruises, and several great restaurants
• Hiking, biking and kayaking with an experienced guide
• Spend an evening out dining on local fare at one of the many excellent restaurants, just minutes from Palace by the Sea
• 4 lit tennis courts with full-time pro
• …and much more
Private Beach and Clubhouse
• Sunbathe or snorkel at La Punta's private beach, a beautiful 10-minute walk (or 2-3 minutes by car or golf cart), rated by Condé Nast as one of the world's top private beaches
• Swim in the full size pool or enjoy a champagne lunch served by our staff at the La Punta Beach Clubhouse