Vitamin Sea - Beautiful Updated 6-Br ~ Salt Water Pool & Hot Tub!! Oceanview !! Putting Green!! Vacation Rental InformationAdd to Favorites
Now with NEW SALT WATER POOL AND HOT TUB -This beautiful home will be the perfect spot for family reunions or large groups! Tons to do - POOL TABLE and PING-PONG table under the water-proof deck, CORNHOLE set, and a full PUTTING GREEN! Each floor has a lovely screened porch where you can sit and enjoy the beach view and sea breezes and upstairs has a new 26 foot DECK overlooking the pool. Each floor is a complete 'home' with its OWN KITCHEN & living room with large, comfortable sectional sofas w/ a sleeper on one side and recliners on the other, with new PLASMA TV's. Both floors have a large master bedroom w/ private master bath, and there is a spacious bathroom in the hall to be shared by the other 2 bedrooms. Downstairs has beautiful tile throughout, & upstairs has great wood floors. Both kitchens are modern w/ NEW APPLIANCES, beautiful GRANITE countertops, & large islands w/ barstools that make conversation easy in this open floor plan. Or use the nice GAS GRILL outside!
Sounds of Summer Concert Series: Held at McLean Park (in N. Myrtle Beach at 2nd Avenue S and Oak St): On the 3rd Friday of each month, from July through September, bring a blanket, lawn chairs, food and non-alcoholic beverages and enjoy some free concerts.
Barefoot Landing: Located only 1.5 miles south, off of 48th Ave South in N. Myrtle Beach, this complex has great restaurants and entertainment -- 'TBonz Gill and Grill' Steakhouse, Greg Norman's Australian Grille,the Alabama Theatre, House of Blues, Dick's Last Resort, Damon's, Joe's Crab Shack, and tons of shopping.
Broadway at the Beach: A little over 10 miles from most of my properties in N. Myrtle Beach, this huge complex contains Planet Hollywood, Yamato's, Hard Rock Cafe, Key West Grill, Ripley's Aquarium, IMAX Theatre, and tons of shopping.
We have partnered with Bobby Faith of www.myrtlebeachforegolf.com to handle all of your golfing needs. He can find you the best rates at courses throughout Myrtle Beach, and can book all of your tee-times for you. You can call him directly at 843-504-7771.
These are the courses that I have played and would reccomend: You can also stop by the Martins Golf Store on Hwy 17 in Crescent Beach for tee times and maps of all the golf courses in the area.
- The Wizard Gold Course - Absolutley beautiful course and winter specials. Also get the free "Gold Magazine" from the Martin's Golf Store on 17 in Crescent Beach (there's a $4 - $8 player coupon in there for the course - you can also go to their Website and print the coupon from there)
- Long Bay Club - a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course - A very nice course, located 20 minutes north of Crescent Beach on Hwy 9.
- Barefoot Landing Courses - very nice, less than 5 minutes away if you go south on Hwy 17.
- Bay Tree Golf Plantations - Search their Website for December specials - I've seen $79 for 3 days of golf!
- Heather Glen - 4 courses associated with this. Friends have played there and they said they weregreat! Located 10 minutes from Crescent Beach, December rates available for multi-course discounts.
- Wild Wing - Located on Hwy 501, 20 inutes from Crescent Beach. 4 courses share a clubhouse - $20 - $30 rates for December!
- Myrtle Beach National - Specials re-posted on their site - December: $105 for 3 rounds!
- Farmstead Course - I don't know anybody who has played this, but it is "renowned" for being one of the few courses with a Par 6 hole (the 18th hole is 767 yards!)
There are many many more golf courses in Myrtle Beach. Just search the Internet, or stop by the Martins Golf Store on Hwy 17 in Crescent Beach for tee times and maps of all the golf courses in the area.
Beach Chairs & Umbrellas:
You can rent them from the city of North Myrtle Beach!!
Half Day (2-5pm) Chairs $5 Umbrellas $10
Full Day: Chairs $10 Umbrellas $15
Weekly: Chairs $60 Umbrellas $90
Packages: 2 Chairs & 1 Umbrella: $25 Daily, $150 Weekly
*Call North Myrtle Beach beach services directly to rent these.
LARGE GROUP? We have other houses within walking distance! One has a heated pool and hot tub, a perfect place for your group to congregate. Please see "Click here to see Companion Properties for rent" link (below). Perfect for family reunions, or large groups. An easy walk for them to come over, yet everybody has their own space.
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Minimum Stay|
|Fall/Winter||Nov 17 2012||Mar 2 2012||$2,500||3 Nights|
|Spring||Mar 2 2013||Mar 30 2013||$2,500||3 nights|
|Spring||Mar 30 2013||Apr 27 2013||$3,500||3 Nights|
|Pre-Summer||Apr 27 2013||May 18 2013||$3,500||3 Nights|
|Summer||May 18 2013||Jun 8 2013||$4,900||1 Week|
|Summer||Jun 8 2013||Aug 24 2013||$5,900||1 Week|
|Summer||Aug 24 2013||Sep 28 2013||$3,500||3 Nights|
|Fall/Winter||Sep 28 2013||Mar 1 2014||$2,500||3 Nights|
|Notes:||ALL HOLIDAY WEEKS ARE $3500
- Rates from $2,5000-$5900. Inquire with owner for specifics on rental rates.
- Method of payment: Checks are the preferred method of payment. Credit cards can be used but there will be a 3% surcharge added to cover the credit card processing fees. You can also pay online (using a 3rd party secure site that we have contracted with) using your checking or savings account for only a $4.95 processing fee.
- Security Deposit: $600.00 Security Deposit is required for each reservation. Larger security deposits will be charged for “groups.”
- Reservations: A $1000 deposit is required within 7 days after booking to confirm your reservation; reservations will automatically be canceled if not received within 7 days. Final balance must be paid in full 2 months before check-in. Separate billing is not sent out for the final balance payment. If a payment is not received, the reservation will be treated as a cancellation.
- Cleaning fee: A mandatory $100 fee will be added to all reservations for each floor. You also have the option to rent each floor separately.
- Linens: Linens can be rented for $25.00 per set. Each set includes 2 sheets, 2 pillowcases, 4 towels, and 2 washcloths.
- Tax Rate: 12.0%
- Cleaning: $200
- We do not allow pets.