Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|2440 Kuhio Avenue
|Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|Waikiki Park Heights #1705 (3-night minimum)
SPALLING NOTICE: Waikiki Park Heights will undergo spalling concrete repairs on the exterior walkways outside each unit beginning April 10, 2017. Concrete drilling may be noisy and dusty; walkways will be sealed after repair. Work Hours are M-F, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm with noise confined to 9am to 3:30pm. Work will begin on the upper floors, Diamond Head side, and is estimated to take 2-3 months.
Enjoy the attention to detail in this renovated one-bedroom condo with ocean views and central A/C! With 488 sq.ft. (plus 60 sq. ft. balcony/lanai with table and chairs), your "home away from home" features cool porcelain tile flooring throughout.
- Full size convertible sleeper sofa (best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
- 42” flat screen TV.
- Dining for 4
- Granite counters; tile backsplash
- Full-size stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave)
- Cutlery, cooking utensils, dishes, glassware, and a large selection of pots and pans!
A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom.
- 2 twin beds (can be made as a King)
- 32” flat screen TV
- Granite counters
- Private shower (NO tub) and drying/changing area. Shower has a built-in seating area and hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE free local calls
- FREE WiFi
- TV has Digital Variety Pack, & Showtime.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15/day plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5 minute walk to the beach, blocks to the supermarket, and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has heated saline pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please call Reservations for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-063-282-9952-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- Coin Operated Washer & Dryer
- Laundry Facilities on Site
- Parking may be available for fee
- Full kitchen without dishwasher
- Bed linens, towels, beach towels
- Air Conditioning (Central)
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Coffee Maker
- Rice Cooker
- Tea Pot - Kettle
- Swimming Pool
- Football Stadium
- Military Base
- Symphony Orchestra
- Near Sunset on the Beach
- Near Waikiki Aquarium
- Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Ocean View
- Close to Beach
If you cancel more than 45 days prior to your scheduled arrival date (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), the reservation deposit will be returned, minus a $100 cancellation fee. For example, if a $300 deposit was paid, you will receive $200 dollars back.
If you cancel within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there will be no refund unless we are able to re-rent the property for some or all of the time you committed to and refunds may be less than the actual revenue paid. We apologize, but properties are hard to re-rent, as many people make bookings far in advance.
For reservations made within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), payment is due in full at time of booking in order to confirm the reservation, and the cancellation policy as stated above will apply. A cancellation becomes effective from the date that it is received in writing, fax or e-mail.