Click photo to enlarge
Book It Now
|2270 Pane Rd
|Koloa, Hawaii 96756
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
Low Season Rate
High Season Rate
|Pane Makai is all about Location, Location, Location! Steps to famous Poipu Beach, very spacious, A/C, new and truly a Beach House feel! This 6000 square foot home is split into 2 separate apartments that are identical. The Turtle & Dolphin can each sleep 7 adults, they each have 2 living areas, kitchens that can seat 12 and an enclosed garage. Surrounded by 100 year old Monkey Pod trees, you feel like you are in old Hawaii. The panoramic ocean views from the top floors are incredible. To be steps to Brenekies Beach Broiler, Nukumoi surf shop, Kalapaki Joe’s and famouse Poipu Beach park, would have your group in a place where a car is not needed for a perfect day at the Beach! Sand on the feet is surly not a problem in this bamboo filled Beach House though the solar outdoor shower keeps the entire beach from being brought inside. We look forward to hosting group trips, wedding parties, or couples that want lots of space. Call 877-Go-Kauai to experience one of the best Beach house values in Hawaii!
The entire home is large enough to comfortably sleep 14. There are two bedrooms and three optional sleeping areas in each side of the home. The living room has a Queen sized futon sleeper. Each side has two full bathrooms, an upstairs family room and a downstairs great room. There are fabulous views of the Pacific Ocean from the upstairs balcony. Large and numerous windows allow the island sun to penetrate the home. The interior colors are light and inviting with tropical décor and bamboo furniture throughout.
The upstairs has a huge master bedroom with a King bed, a guest area with a Queen Futon pull-out, a living area with a King futon sleeper, and a full bath and laundry room. The downstairs has a Queen bed, and two full beds with twin trundles. There is one full bath with a seperate shower and tub and a water closet, and a kitchen, dining area and living room.
A historic lava rock wall surrounds the property on three sides. Monkey Pod trees and tropical foliage provide a privacy barrier around the home. There is a large grass yard to stretch out in or have a picnic or BBQ.
Kauai is one of the greatest places on earth to explore hidden beaches and find forgotten waterfalls. Great adventures will be at your fingertips when you head into the lush island terrain.
This lovely home is family friendly and built for making the most of what this amazing wild island has to offer.
WW89780531-01 tax id #
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map) (Bing Map)
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- BBQ Grill
- Free Parking
- On site Washer & Dryer
- Outdoor Shower
- Close to Town
- Hear the Ocean
- Near Beach
- Golf Course
- Health Food Store
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Tennis Courts
Cancellations and Refunds
• All Cancellations must be in made in writing via Letter, Fax or Email
• You may cancel 60 days prior to your reservation date to get a refund. A refund of your monies paid less a $50 service charge will be returned to you within 30 days of cancellation written notice.
• Cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire rent plus taxes unless the property can be rented for an equal or greater amount.
• No-Shows or reservations that are not honored will result in forfeiture of entire rent due
• Early departures does not warrant any refund
• Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be at the sole discretion of Kauai Exclusive Management LLC.
• Monthly renters must cancel (120) days prior to check-in.
• No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Agents cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, Satellite, VCR’s, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately.
• Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No Rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Certified Checks. A Certified Check is accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
• All outstanding rents must be paid in full 60 days prior to your check-in
• All rates are subject to local taxes including Hawaii State General Excise tax 4.167% and Hawaii transient accommodation tax 7.25%
• Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking