Click photo to enlarge
|1373 West Beach Blvd
|Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542
|Sq Ft 3400 +/-
|Pets Allowed? No
|Smoking Allowed? No
|On Beach Yes
|Vacation in one of the premier beachfront homes located in beautiful Gulf Shores
One of the most beautiful and desired locations on the Gulf of Mexico!
Escape to the sugar white sands of Gulf Shores. Don’t walk to the beach, stay on it and enjoy the sound of the surf and the spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico from the private decks on the main level or upper levels.
Away from the hustle & bustle of high-rises, located in a quiet area on the beach. Great for reunions and family activities. No Smoking.
This duplex is located directly on the beach, in the heart of Gulf Shores with multiple decks offers spectacular views and sunsets.
Our beach house has all of the conveniences of home. It is conveniently located approximately 2.3 miles west of Hwy. 59 on West Beach Blvd (Hwy182). The house is located on the absolute best beach area on West Beach.
Gulf Shores small town atmosphere makes your visit to the beach comfortable and easy. Spend the afternoon browsing boutiques, gift shops and galleries, or hunt for name-brand bargains at local outlet stores. 'The Warf' in Orange Beach and the Tanger Outlet Mall, one of the South's largest factory outlet malls, are only a few miles away.
View Type: Gulf-front
Pool: Gulf- front
7 bedroom 5.5 bathroom Sleeps 18 -20
Bed Arrangements: Beds: 4 Kings, 4 Fulls, 3 Singles
On the first floor, there is a private Master Suite(King Bed).
On the second floor, there is a private Master Suite(King Bed) beach side, a room with a set of full-size bunk beds, and another room with 2 full-size beds.
On the third floor, there is a private Master suite(King Bed) beach side, a room with a set of twin-size bunk beds, and another twin-size bed; and the other bedroom has a king-size bed in it.
Large Gulf Front pool.
Pool and deck furniture.
Gulf Front decks on all floors.
Second and third floors have Gulf Front master suites with spectacular views.
Large screen TVs in living rooms.
TVs in every bedroom.
Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, telephone,
C/H/A, high speed Internet.
Alternate Map Options.
(Google Map) (Mapquest Map)  (Bing Map)
Please take a minute to look over our policies and procedures. Following these guidelines allows us to give the best service possible to our guests. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have or help you with any special requests. We look forward to having you as our guest!
• 7 Bedroom Gulf Front Beach House (duplex) with a Private Pool.
• Home requires weekly rentals only Saturday to Saturday.
• Endurance Beach House is owned by Endurance, LLC.
Deposits and Payments
• A $100 non-refundable reservation processing fee will be charged for all reservations.
• Processing fee and deposit required within 5 days of making a reservation to avoid cancellation.
• The deposit for our luxury beach home is $1,000.00.
• Deposit does not apply towards rent and is held as a damage deposit.
• Deposit will be refunded by mail within 14 days of departure if unit is left in good order.
• A separate deposit is required for each week.
• Guests are responsible for any damages over and above normal wear and tear. If excessive cleaning is required after your stay, you will be billed accordingly.
• Reservations must be prepaid 30 days prior to arrival by check. The security deposit and processing fee are due within 5 days from the date of booking. 50% of the total rental amount is due 120 days prior to arrival and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If a reservation is canceled less than 120 days prior to arrival, all deposits and pre-paid rent amounts will be forfeited to the owner.
• Please limit payments to one check per reservation.
• Lodging tax is 11%.
• Holiday and special event rates may differ from published rates.
• Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of guest’s actual arrival and departure date.
• Any violations of the policies and procedures will be grounds for removal without refund.
You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your deposit.
1. Arrival/Departure dates
2. Reserved accommodation
3. Rent amount due
• Contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy. Otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
• If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or change dates, a 120-day advance notice must be given in order to receive a refund.
• If less than the minimum notice is given, your deposit and all pre-paid rent amounts will be forfeited to the owner.
• Due to our high standards for cleanliness check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
• We will make arrangements for you to pick up the keys or have them delivered to you upon your arrival.
• Two sets of keys will be issued. If you become locked out after hours there will be a $45.00 re-entry fee charge. There will be a charge for each key not returned.
Check-Out and DEPARTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Keys are to be returned to the lock box and please lock the door when you leave. We must have your cooperation to prepare the unit for the next guest’s arrival.
• Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Additional cleaning charges will apply if it is not).
• Please treat our home as your own.
• All furniture, decorative items, bedding, dishes, etc should be where they were upon your arrival.
• Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) cleaned and returned to their proper place.
• Dispose of all trash and food in proper outside containers.
• Please remove all linens from the beds (NOT MATTRESS COVERS) and put them in the utility room near the washer and dryer on the bottom floor.
• Limit 6 cars.
• No RVs
No pets allowed.
Telephone numbers of local kennels are:
• Coastal Pet Resort: (251) 943-7387
• Gulf Coast Veterinary Hospital: (251) 974-5633
• Pleasure Isle Veterinary: (251) 968-7523
• Animal Medical Center: (251) 955-5900
• Limit: 20 allowed on property
• NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED
• Limited to actual sleeping capacity of 20 (includes children).
• Bunk beds and sofa beds are not recommended for adults.
Home will not be rented to persons other than families, married couples and adults who are 25 years of age or older. (Exceptions may apply.) The renter must closely and personally supervise all occupants of a unit under the age of 25 years. Single persons under 25 years will not be permitted to check-in. Any reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to loss of deposit and rent.
What is provided:
• Bed linens, blankets, pillows
• Dishes, pots, pans, utensils
• Start-up supply of towels
• Start-up supply of soap and paper products
• Pool and deck chairs.
Every effort is made to maintain the accommodations in good repair. All repairs will be handled as quickly as possible. However, no rent refunds will be made for malfunctions.
Furnishings are subject to change.
NO REFUNDS are issued for early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances. In the event that authorities issue a Hurricane Warning and mandatory evacuation for the area during your stay, you will receive a prorated refund of your rent.
No defacing the property - do not nail or staple things to the building. Do not deface the property in any way.
Do not leave the doors open.
Do not take our pool lounge chairs to the beach.
Do not remove our sheets, blankets or bedspreads from the house.
No smoking is allowed inside the property. Evidence of smoking inside the premises will incur a charge of $500, plus any additional damages caused by smoke or burns. Please be sure all doors are closed if you smoke outside. DO NOT USE OUR YARDS, PLANTING BEDS, DECORATIVE ITEMS OR DRIVEWAYS AS ASHTRAYS. We will charge clean up costs of $25 per hour (1 hr minimum) if we have to clean up after you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money or valuables of any nature. Rates, descriptions and availability are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the unit be out of service or unavailable.
We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to a prospective buyer.
By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. Endurance II, LLC will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
RENTAL OCCUPANCY: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. Working condition of pools, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, etc. are NOT guaranteed. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house rental. We will make every effort to correct the situation during your stay.
We have made every effort to ensure that all information printed here is accurate, but cannot be held responsible for errors in printing or changes made in furnishings and appliances. The appearance and amenities may have changed from the photographs as we consistently update properties. Until confirmed, prices are subject to change and special rates may differ.
Endurance Beach House is a 4-story home with balconies, stairs and a pool. Pools, balconies and stairs present an inherent danger. You are accepting full responsibility for the safety of renting parties and all guests; and agreeing to supervise children to ensure their safety. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES IN THE POOL AREA. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
Persons using the house, pool, boardwalk and property agree with the Owners for and in consideration of the use of the house, pool, boardwalk and property, to make no claim against the owners for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
||Larry Young, Homeowner
View other listings (2 total)
Please say you found it on Beachhouse.com!
|Ad No. 459778:
This ad has been viewed by 357 people.
||Jun 27, 2016